The secrets of Andalusia are revealed on this 11-day tour of the South of Spain. Venture to a mind-bending array of exotic sites and activities. From the depths of some of the country's most famous caves to the heights along the Gaitanes gorge, this tour offers a side of Spain that is often missed by many that never leave the big cities or beach resorts.
Madrid – The Spanish Capital
A shining beacon of Spanish brilliance, the colorful capital of Madrid enjoys a variety of historic and scenic neighborhoods that date back to its founding as well as a vibrant culinary scene. Upon arriving at the city's main international airport, you will be met by a transfer who will whisk you effortlessly to your hotel in the heart of the city. After settling in to your new accommodations, you will have the remainder of the day to set off in search of your own adventure.
Subbetica Natural Park – Orchards and Vineyards
Subbetica Natural Park – The Sierra Subbetica
La Vinuela – Exploring by Horseback
La Vinuela – The Famous Nerja Caves
Ronda – In the Footsteps of a King
Ronda – Grazalema Natural Park
Vejer – Influence of Islamic Culture
Vejer – Bracing Views of Gibraltar
Madrid – Returning to the Capital
Madrid – Departure
- Stroll past the Palazzo Real and Retiro gardens in Madrid, where royalty once enjoyed exclusive rights and more
- Smell the fresh earthy aroma during a trip to an Andalusian vineyard where the fertile soil helps produce some of the country's finest vintages
- Taste the rich flavors of olive oil during a trip to a functioning olive press where the secrets of Spain's oil-producing successes will come to life
- Trek along the famous Via Verde to witness stunning vistas, whitewashed villages, and rugged hills and mountains laced with olive orchards
- Dive under the waves on a snorkeling tour of the famous Costa del Sol, where the coastal water and marine life will be yours to enjoy on this Mediterranean sea adventure
- Marvel at the Spanish sights from a saddle as you explore the Axarquia region on a horseback-riding adventure past mango and avocado plantations
- Wrap your arms around the world largest naturally formed column on a trip to the geologic beauty of the Nerja Caves, where you can enjoy a guided visit
- Feel your pulse escalate on the hair-raising turns and trails of the Caminito del Rey during a stroll along this historical path to enjoy the scenic views
- Roll up your sleeves on an authentic cooking class in the charming atmosphere of Ver, where the secrets of Andalusian cooking will be revealed
$2,635 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on 152 reviews.
Reviewed By Rendi W.
Reviewed By Lyndsay Y.
Reviewed By Susan W.
Reviewed By Stephen C.
Reviewed By Sam P.
Reviewed By Gary M.