Delight in 11 days on the ultimate Andalusian road trip that will lead you from the culturally rich city of Seville to the staggering seascapes that surround Axarquia. Along the way, the history and character of the Spanish countryside will come to fruition during experiences of tucking into traditional cuisine and appreciating cherished heritage sites. Spain’s beauty is waiting to be discovered on this enthralling self-driven tour.
Seville - Introduction to Spain
Seville overflows with Spanish charm, and it is in this spectacular destination where you will spend a few nights attuning to the country. In a boutique hotel surrounded by spectacular landscapes, your worries will seem far away while you cherish the scenes from styled terraces of tapas bars. The fragrances of fresh herbs and succulent seafood will dance off of sizzling grills, and the crunchy texture of traditional Spanish bread will entice your taste buds. Tonight, you will be able to tuck into a marvelous meal, bringing your first evening to a close.
Seville - Exploring the Alcazar
Vejer de la Frontera - The Atlantic Coast
Vejer de la Frontera - Traditional Spanish Cuisine
Ronda - Spectacular Scenery
Ronda - Geological Wonders of Andalusia
Granada - A Town in the Mountains
Granada - Unspoiled Sierra Nevada
Axarquia - The Mediterranean Coast
Axarquia - Lost Villages
Axarquia - Departure
- Discover the cultural characteristics of Seville, such as the Alcazar and Gothic cathedrals that dominate the city
- Venture to the Andalusian town of Vejer de la Frontera to indulge in the flavors of authentic Spanish cuisine and to partake in a culinary class
- Transfer through the picturesque Grazalema Mountains and witness the staggering summits and rolling olive hills that blanket the landscape
- Wallow in the geological wonders that flank Ronda, a fabled city perched atop an imposing gorge
- Seek refuge in the peaceful atmosphere of the Andalusian village, Setenil de las Bodegas
- Tour the astonishing complex of Alhambra, one of the world’s most beautiful heritage sites in Granada
- Explore the spreading Spanish charm that sweeps the bucolic countryside of the Sierra Nevada to isolated towns
- Escape to the far-flung villages of Axarquia, which boast unspoiled cultural discoveries and panoramic views
$3,570 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Suzanne S.
Reviewed By Carol P.
Reviewed By Marco Z.
Reviewed By Aliza S.
Reviewed By Robert R.
Reviewed By Lomesh S.