Immerse yourself in the Spanish spirit during this 13-day tailored tour through the country, beginning in Madrid and concluding in Barcelona. Your travels will highlight the distinctive cultural differences and unique facets of Spain through an exploration of its culinary delicacies, astonishing art and architecture, and fascinating history. Sip from the glass of Spanish life during this handpicked tour.
Madrid - A Spanish Metropolis
By looking out across Madrid’s skyline shortly after arriving, you can catch a glimpse of cathedral spires that peek from between Baroque architecture and buzzing boulevards. An evocative energy will be palpable as you transfer to your accommodation, feeling the bustling atmosphere of the city. With your windows rolled open, you can catch the fragrant wafts of Spanish tapas and feel the warmth of the wind on your cheeks. Welcome to Spain’s golden metropolis.
Madrid - Captivating Art Collections
Madrid - A Cultural Melting Pot
Ribera del Duero - Spanish Wines
La Rioja - Medieval Character
La Rioja - Surreal Wines and Scenery
San Sebastian - Along the Paradise Sea
San Sebastian - The Basque Country
San Sebastian - Basque Spirit in Bilbao
Barcelona - Antoni Gaudi's Masterpieces
Barcelona - The Gothic Quarter
Barcelona - Delicious Spanish Cuisine
Barcelona - Departure
- Admire the masterpiece of the world’s greatest artists during a tour of the esteemed Prado and Reina Sofia Museums in Madrid
- Venture to the ancient city of Toledo, a melting pot of religions and cultures and where history has been etched into the stone walls
- Escape to the bucolic pastures of Castille and Euskadi, where fragrant vineyards produce prestigious Spanish wines that you can taste
- Indulge your senses in the sights, sounds, smells, and flavors that compose the Ribera del Duero wine region
- Appreciate the medieval architecture of Gothic Cathedrals and old quarters that dominate the town of Burgos
- Savor the wines of La Rioja, exploring the wines and enjoying incredible hospitality
- Discover the breathtaking scenes and cuisine of the bewitching Basque Country on a boat cruise across the sea
- Unearth the history that underpins the thriving tourist hotspot of Bilbao during tours of its venerated museums
- Marvel at the incredible facades of Antoni Gaudi’s marvelous constructions of Guell Park and La Sagrada Familia
- Meander the Baroque streets of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and witness the surreal medieval scenes
- Seduce your senses with the flavors and fragrances of Spanish cuisine during a taste tour of Barcelona’s beloved eateries
$4,220 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Joseph C.
Reviewed By Steven H.
Reviewed By Fran L.
Reviewed By Michael G.
Reviewed By Sarah R.
Reviewed By Michael S.