Despite its popularity, the Iberian peninsula remains a top destination for those pursuing relaxation and good memories, and this 16-day tour of Spain ensures plenty of both as you make your way from Catalonia to the Basque Country and Andalusia before the capital of Madrid. With a blend of leisure and guided adventure, you will enjoy an unforgettable tour of these regions.
Barcelona – Diving into Catalonia
Enjoying a privileged position between land and sea, Barcelona rarely fails to amaze and enthrall those wise enough to travel here. Upon arriving at the city's El Prat airport, a private transfer will convey you effortlessly into the city. You should keep your eyes peeled on this trip because the view can reveal the holy mountain of Montserrat on a clear day. After you have had a chance to settle in to your luxurious accommodation, you will have the remainder of the day to explore your new neighborhood.
Barcelona – Ambling Through the Ages
Barcelona – All Things Gaudi
Barcelona – Gastronomic Greatness
Bilbao – Into the Basque Country
Bilbao – Exploring the Guggenheim
Seville – The Soul of Flamenco
Seville – Spain's Islamic Influence
Seville – Day Trip to Ronda
Granada – Through the Alhambra
Granada – The Jewel of Andalusia
Cordoba – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
Madrid – The Spanish Capital
Madrid – The Paseo Del Prado
Madrid – Day Trip to Toledo
Madrid – A Reluctant Departure
- Sample your way through a foodie tour of Barcelona to indulge in the varied ingredients and secret traditions of Catalonian gastronomy
- Ponder the surreal interior of La Sagrada Familia on a guided tour dedicated to the artist Antoni Gaudi and the legacy he left throughout the capital of Catalonia
- Amble through the colorful stalls and shops of La Boqueria market, where colorful piles or fresh produce, chilled seafood, and sweets compete for your attention
- Enjoy the scenic plazas and charming alleys of Bilbao's old town on an evening walking tour of the city center where untold adventures await your arrival
- Bask in the ambient soul of an authentic flamenco show in Seville as the cultural expression of centuries is expressed in the rhythmic tapping, strumming, and dancing
- Survey the Andalusian highlands from the cliffside town of Ronda, where a medieval bridge spans a chasm and provides a scenic link between two neighborhoods
- Stroll along the reflecting pools and secluded courtyards of the Alhambra on a tour of Granada's most popular site
- Witness the long legacy of Spanish art during a visit to the famous art triangle of Madrid, where three museums present a different side of Spain's creative past
- Explore the bizarre shapes and contours of Bilbao's Guggenheim museum to enjoy the inspired art on display
- Lose yourself in the jumbled corridors and sleepy plazas of Seville's old town to experience the iconic smell of the blossoming citrus trees
$11,339 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on
Reviewed By Neela R.
Reviewed By Lynne D.
Reviewed By Matt G.
Reviewed By Michael M.
Reviewed By James P.
Reviewed By Rick S.