Perched on the southern most edge of the Iberian peninsula, Andalusia has long enjoyed an excellent position and the juncture of two continents and two seas. This position and the attendant cultural and historical heritage the region enjoys is well displayed on this 8-day tour of Granda, Cordoba, Seville, and Malaga. From tasty tapas to mesmerizing Flamenco music, you have never seen the side of Spain displayed on this handcrafted tour.
Granada – The Juncture of Reality and Myth
Arguably one of the most invaded parts of Spain, Andalusia dates back to the previous Muslim occupants. After arriving in Malaga, you will receive a brief orientation from your tour leader before making your way to your comfortable hotel in the city center of Grenada. After checking in, you will be able to enjoy a brief walking tour that will include the Moorish quarter, the scenic San Nicolas viewpoint, and a meal of traditional Andalusian tapas.
Granada – Discover the Alambra
Cordoba – Sampling Treasured Exports
Cordoba – Andalusian Horse Show
Seville – Active Archaeological Site
Seville – The City's Sensuous Side
Malaga – Immersed in the City's Scenic Beauty
Malaga – In the Footsteps of a Master
- Ponder the myths and legends of the rustic city of Grenada, where a walking tour will lead you in the steps of the ancients
- Snack your way through Andalusia on a tapas tour that showcases the best ingredients of this fertile region
- Stroll through the ornate decorations of the Alhambra, where postcard-perfect ponds and lush gardens bring relief from the glare of the sun
- Allow yourself to be entranced by the beating hoofs of an Andalusian horse show, which demonstrates skill and showmanship
- Plunge into the perfumed alleys and sunbaked plazas of Seville, where the best of Andalusia is proudly presented
- Bask in the ambient beauty and substance of a Flamenco show where the sound of centuries is carried in the rhythmic beats, clapping, and melodic guitarist
- Search for seaside adventure in the vibrant city of Malaga, where the Mediterranean heat is best tempered by a cool caña of beer or glass of local wine
$1,915 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on
Reviewed By KEVIN S.
Reviewed By Megan G.
Reviewed By Peggy C.
Reviewed By Joy H.
Reviewed By Maria Y.
Reviewed By Linda E.