This 7-day Spain tour of the sights, sounds, and smells of the city is handcrafted for the traveler who enjoys exploring the culinary facet of an iconic country as well as culture. Perhaps, there is no better city in Spain that captures the rural charm of the country more than Seville, which presents visitors with a thrilling exploration of Andalusian culture and what life may have looked like in the rest of Spain a few generations ago. Experience it all on this amazing 7-day tour.
Seville – Andalusian Adventure
Tucked into the rolling hills and fertile farmland of Southern Spain, a colorful and charismatic city continues to charm those who travel there. If given the chance Seville will sweep you off your feet with its foot-tapping music, exquisite cuisine, and a warm hospitality unseen elsewhere in the country. Upon your arrival in this charming city, a private transfer will convey you swiftly from the more recent outskirts to the city center to the comforts of your accommodation.
Seville – The Impressive Cathedral
Seville – A Tapas Tradition
Seville – A Food Lover's Guide
Seville – Sipping Through Triana
Seville – The Rhythms of Flamenco
Seville – Departure
- Amble the shaded alleys and quiet courtyards of Seville, where the influence of Islamic culture is baked into the very walls of the buildings
- Behold the explosion of color and flavor of a tapas bar on a guided food tour of the city and the rich abundance of ingredients that appear on your plates
- Experience a new era of Sevillian gastronomic greatness on an encounter with the thriving craft beer scene as master brewers proudly display their craftsmanship
- Roll up your sleeves for a cooking course that will allow you to take a turn in the magical kitchens where dishes like pimientos padron and paella are produced
- Sip your way through a tasting of traditional Spanish wines on a tapas and wine-tasting excursion through Seville as your guide happily introduces you to the best varieties
- Take a trip across the famous Guadalquivir river to the Triana district, where a Sevillian subculture is thriving
- Enjoy a walking tour of the city center that will introduce you to some of the city's most famous attractions, including the third-largest Church in Europe
$2,179 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Phil R.
Reviewed By Chase E.
Reviewed By KEVIN S.
Reviewed By Patty P.
Reviewed By Leeann I.
Reviewed By Jessica S.