Mild climate and natural beauty create a prime destination for golfers on your 8-day Spain tour. This tour was designed specifically for those hoping to improve their swing while enjoying the thrilling culture. From Catalonia to Andalusia, this tour will blend the award-winning courses of each region with plenty of time for you to learn about each destination you visit.
Girona – Outdoor Recreation Reigns Supreme
Situated just shy of the Spanish-French border, Girona is nestled in the foothills of the Pyrenees and presents visitors with an excellent source of well-preserved ruins and a vast array of out recreational possibilities. After arriving at Barcelona's main international airport, you will make your way into this rugged country on your way to your luxurious accommodation. Upon your arrival, you will be able to stretch your legs on a guided walking tour of the city center, which will include one of the most intact medieval walls you can find in the region.
Girona – Swinging Through Costa Brava
Barcelona – The Catalan Capital
Barcelona – A Master's Artistic Legacy
Barcelona – The Seafood Scene
Marbella – In the Costa Del Sol
Marbella – On the Greens
Marbella – Departure
- Wander the quiet corners and cobbled alleys of Girona, where you can stroll the entire length of one of Spain's most intact medieval walls
- Scan the rooftops of Barcelona from the swinging perch of one of the spires of Sagrada Familia and encounter one side of Antoni Gaudi's artistic genius
- Enjoy a visit to an award-winning golf course in the heart of the Costa Brava to practice your swing with spectacular views of the sea and nearby Pyrenees mountains
- Ponder the unique union of art and nature seen at Park Guell, where the surreal talents of Barcelona's native son earned the spot a UNESCO listing in 1984
- Stroll through the heart of Barcelona's old city center to view roman ruins as they stand shoulder to shoulder with buildings that bear the scars of fighting from Spain's civil war
- Witness Barcelona's love affair with seafood on a visit to the famous fish markets near the harbor that help keep the Catalonian seafood appetite satisfied
- Swing your way through Marbella, where the golf courses are only steps away from the pristine beaches of the Costa del Sol
$5,715 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 12 reviews.
Reviewed By Julia F.
Reviewed By Julie R.
Reviewed By Kathy L.
Reviewed By Cristina S.
Reviewed By Thomas B.
Reviewed By Sonia P.