Leopards prowl, elephants roam, buffalo stare and lions roar through the night, and it is all so close to you. On a South Africa safari, you are not on the outside looking in as you are immersed in a wildlife world, and enveloped by the rhythm of life. Handcrafted to provide the complete safari experience, this 13-day vacation will include the country’s three finest safari destinations before ending in Cape Town. Expect sublime lodges, stunning wildlife encounters, and a complete escape into the...
Phinda Private Game Reserve - A Luxurious Safari Welcome
An elephant wanders past, tusks and trunk curling skyward. Upon the horizon, you can likely see many giraffe while buffalo huff and grunt as they roam next to the lodge. You are probably tired from your time spent traveling, but the safari has started without you having to stand up. Just lay back outside of your suite and watch the animals walk past, and that is the beauty of Phinda. Compared to Kruger, it is a small and compact reserve, and you will not need to look for wildlife. Rather, it is all around you, and your safari starts from the moment you land.
Land in O.R. Tambo International Airport and transfer onto your safari flight to Phinda. Touch down and check into your elegant suite with a private pool and 360-degree views across the savannah. There is unbelievable luxury here in both traditional and contemporary forms, but the real luxury comes from experience. In Phinda, you are placed center stage in a wildlife world, so you can lay back, doze off, and be awoken by an elephant’s trumpet. An afternoon game drive should provide first impressions of over a dozen species, and when nighttime arrives, you will still be watching and listening to the animals.
Phinda Private Game Reserve - An Easy and Relaxed Big-Game Safari Introduction
Phinda Private Game Reserve - Best of the Savannah and Wetlands
Mala Mala Game Reserve - Legendary Leopards and Nighttime Safari
Day 5 - 6
Mala Mala Game Reserve - Crafting Your Own Program in South Africa's Finest Game Reserve
Kruger National Park - Evocative Full-Day Adventure Through the Bush
Day 8 - 9
Kruger National Park - Intimate Encounters in Remote Eastern Kruger
Cape Town - City Colors After the Safari
Day 11 - 12
Cape Town - Customizable Day to Explore Cape Town and the Surroundings
Cape Town - Departure
- Escape into safari serenity by staying at three of Africa’s finest, and most private, lodges
- Enjoy an intimate big-game introduction in Phinda Private Game Reserve, one of the continent’s best destinations for first-time safari visitors
- Track leopards on the prowl during both daytime and nighttime game drives in Mala Mala
- Take a full-day game drive across Kruger National Park, basking in the scale of the wilderness
- Explore the bush on foot and by bicycle, as you end your safari in remote eastern Kruger
- Complement big game encounters with three days in Cape Town, beneath the shadow of Table Mountain
- Discover the surreal wetlands of iSimangaliso, where big game ventures close to white-sand beaches
- Lose track of all the big game as your nine-day safari will provide countless encounters with rhinos, big cats, elephants, and up to a hundred other mammal species
- Fly between safari destinations in light aircraft for a stunning aerial perspective on the wilderness
- Watch animals from photography hides, witness battles between predators and prey, and discover how safari is an around the clock experience
$10,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 863 reviews.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By Stephanie G.
Reviewed By Lauren F.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Andrew S.
Reviewed By Michael G.