Find yourself tracing South African art and culture within the buzzing cosmopolitan city of Cape Town, diving to the depths of the Indian Ocean to witness Great White Sharks, scouring the breathtaking Sabi Sands Game Reserve to spot magnificent creatures, uncovering the best that South Africa has to offer on this luxurious 13-day tour.
Cape Town - Beneath Table Mountain
Nestled around the corner from the dramatic cliffs of Cape Agulhas and beneath Table Mountain lies Cape Town. You will arrive at the international airport and collect your rental car before beginning a slow and leisurely journey to your boutique accommodation underneath Table Mountain’s summit. With vistas of the ocean stretching toward the horizon, there will be so much to admire from the moment you arrive.
Cape Town - South African Art and Culture
Cape Town - A City of Natural Wonders
Cape Town - Absorbing Seaside Memories
Cape Town - Thrilling Marine Encounters
Paternoster - Escape to a Charming Fishing Village
Paternoster - Exploring the Paternoster
Cederberg - Breathtaking Natural Beauty
Cederberg - On the Origin of Mankind
Kruger National Park - Soaring to Sabi Sands
Kruger National Park - Remarkable Wildlife Encounters
Kruger National Park - Immersed in the Wilderness
Kruger National Park - Departure
- Immerse yourself in the astonishing art and culture of Cape Town during a compelling self-guided tour of the Bo-Kaap, V&A Waterfront, and Zeitz MOCAA
- Discover Cape Town’s remarkable green lungs and other incredible environmental landmarks when touring the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens, Table Mountain, and Robben Island
- Appreciate the seaside beauty that surrounds the Cape Peninsula on a leisurely cruise, beginning on the golden sands beneath the Twelve Apostles and ending alongside the penguin colonies of Boulders Beach
- Dive into the warm water of the Indian Ocean to witness the Great White Sharks of Gansbaai during a cage diving experience
- Unwind in the picturesque coastal fishing village of Paternoster and sink your teeth into the Cape’s freshest seafood
- Admire the sprawling wildlife beauty that flanks Bushmans Kloof Nature Reserve with mountain biking rides and canoe trips through the environment
- Explore the ancient origins of African civilizations during a tour to Bushmans Kloof’s 10,000-year-old rock paintings
- Soar across the forested landscapes and sprawling plateaus of Sabi Sands Game Reserve during safari drives
- Wallow in the serenity of premier spa therapies and savor succulent dishes at your palatial Sabi Sands accommodation in the breathtaking wilderness
$7,535 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on 82 reviews.
Reviewed By mary h.
Reviewed By Elizabeth P.
Reviewed By Aya O.
Reviewed By Stephanie P.
Reviewed By Evan G.
Reviewed By Mary S.