This 10-day sample tour incorporates five nights in Cape Town, one at a private game reserve, and three in the Winelands. Beaches, vineyards, museums, penguins, markets, fine dining restaurants and safari's wild Big Five; a private tour to Africa's Cape unravels all of its hypnotic sides. Table Mountain epitomizes the grand splendor of nature, Robben Island symbolizes the colorful history, and the Cape Winelands showcase the charms of Africa's southwestern landscape.
Cape Town – Vibrant Introductions to the Mother City
Cape Town quickly pulls you into its atmosphere. There's a sense of adventure, with Table Mountain dominating the cityscape and an Atlantic coastline stretching beyond the horizon. Colors are everywhere, from the clothes of the locals to the art installations that dot the city. And it's immediately serene, everything about the city encouraging you not to rush. Things should be enjoyed here, whether it's a conversation at a city market or a rare ostrich steak at a restaurant overlooking the harbor. You'll be greeted at Cape Town International by your private guide, who transfers you to your five-star hotel at the V & A Waterfront. Throughout the next five days, your guide is also a personal chauffeur, taking you anywhere in the city and providing local recommendations for things to do and places to eat.
Your luxury hotel overlooks the harbor, with luxurious verandahs gazing out over the ocean and all its sunset tones. Turn back the other way and the views of Table Mountain are uninterrupted. Staying at the V & A Waterfront also provides easy walking access to one of the city's most popular areas and an upmarket collection of restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops. Within the large pedestrianized zone, you'll also discover food markets and boutique stores, all built into the converted remains of old harbor buildings. This first day is at your leisure, and your guide can assist with anything you require.
Cape Town – Gazing Down From Table Mountain and Constantia Wine
Cape Town – Robben Island and Cape Town History Tour
Cape Town – Penguins and Panoramas on a Journey to Cape Point
Cape Town – Flexible Day in Cape Town
Aquila Private Game Reserve – Big Five Safari in the Cape
Stellenbosch – Traversing the Cape to the Winelands
Day 8 - 9
Stellenbosch – Eclectic Wine Tasting and Gourmet Dining in the Winelands
Stellenbosch – Departure from Cape Town
- Fully absorb the vibrant colors and eclectic cultures of Cape Town, with five days in the self-proclaimed Mother City
- Experience the charms of a Big Five safari with a day in a private game reserve close to Cape Town
- Lose yourself in the resplendent valleys of the Cape Winelands, a private guide taking you on three days of personalized wine and food tasting
- Admire it all from the summit of Table Mountain, and then discover the boutique vineyards that hide in the mountain's foothills
- Explore Mandela's legacy and incarceration as you're guided around Robben Island by a former inmate
- Journey down the coast to the southwestern tip of Africa, stopping to find penguins, seals, and empty beaches along the way
- Spending five days in Cape Town provides plenty of time to explore at leisure, with a wonderful array of restaurants, markets, and hidden sights
$5,325 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.95 stars based on
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Jackie G.
Reviewed By Lauren G.
Reviewed By Deana B.
Reviewed By Michele N.