Crafted with wine fanatics in mind, this luxurious 12-day tour of South Africa is designed to give you the perfect sampling of South Africa’s many flavors. From elegant wine estates in the Western Cape, to luxury lodges with expansive wine cellars in the heart of the bush, you will experience South Africa as guided by the country’s favorite wines. Coupled with an extraordinary culinary adventure, a sensational bush experience, and a few award-winning spas, this two-week tour will surely delight...
Cape Town - Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
This African adventure begins at Cape Town’s Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. The active harbor is the hub for tourism in this world famous city, and your chic hotel is located on the edge of it all. Having arrived in the city around midday, you will have the afternoon to leisurely adjust to the time change and pace of life. Browsing the varied boutiques and harbor side cafes while local South African marimba bands play lively songs behind you is one of the most perfect welcomes to the continent.
There are countless restaurants to choose between within this area, serving anything from fresh fish and chips to high-end Japanese fare. Some may prefer to wander, browsing menus as you go while others may prefer to make a reservation through the concierge. No matter your approach, be sure to factor in a drink at your hotel lobby, in order to sample your first South African wine from their vast cellar.
Cape Town - Tour of the Cape Peninsula and the City Center
Constantia - Lush and Leafy
Constantia - Timeless Vineyards
Stellenbosch - Famous Wine Route
Stellenbosch - Day of Indulgence
Franschoek - Culinary Adventure
Franschoek - Countless Vineyards
Cape Town - Fly into the African Bush
Thornybush Private Game Reserve - Embark on a Full Day of Safari
Thornybush Private Game Reserve - African Adventure
Johannesburg - Onwards with your Outbound Flight
- Depart on an adventure through the exclusive Thornybush Private Game Reserve, spending precious moments with the entire cast of Africa’s Big Five
- Wander through the oldest vineyards in the southern hemisphere, tasting chardonnays and cabernets
- Drive out to the Cape of Good Hope, and watch as the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet at this dramatic peninsula
- Indulge in the opulence and glamour, drifting away into a world of wine, diamonds and fine dining
- Embark on a culinary adventure at one of Africa’s most prized and awarded restaurants
- Retreat to the sensational spa between game drives, spoiling yourself with some of the continent’s best treatments in the heart of the bush
- Be treated like royalties at South Africa’s most impressive properties
$9,355 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 864 reviews.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By Nick H.
Reviewed By Andrew S.
Reviewed By Matthew L.
Reviewed By Stephanie P.
Reviewed By Kathy K.