Your stunning fusion of city, safari, and beach will take you on a 15-day family-friendly adventure to South Africa and Mauritius. Your custom-tailored excursions will connect you to three distinctive landscapes, taking you from Cape Town to the African Savanna and Mauritius. Enjoy guided bush walks, luxury spas, pristine beaches, and big five safaris as you experience two weeks of adventure and relaxation perfect for children of all ages.
Cape Town – Table Mountain Welcomes You to Africa
Table Mountain dominates the scene as you touch down in Cape Town, Africa's most inspiring city. Nature always provides the backdrop here, with the mountain chain rising a kilometer above the city bowl and the Atlantic Ocean. From your hotel suite, there are wonderful views of the city's iconic image, with Table Mountain rising before you and the quaint harbor within walking distance. Being located in the V&A Waterfront area is ideal for children as you're situated in a large pedestrianized area that looks over the ocean. You'll be greeted at the airport and transferred to the five-star hotel for a leisurely evening in the city. There are dozens of excellent restaurants within walking distance, as well as the sights and charms of the historic Waterfront, like the Two Oceans Aquarium.
Cape Town – Relaxing in a Colorful City
Cape Town – Checking Out the Penguins of the Cape Peninsula
Sabi Sands – The Luxury Big Five Safari Begins
Day 5 - 7
Sabi Sands – The Complete Family Safari
Mauritius – Into Indian Ocean Bliss
Day 9 - 13
Mauritius – Lounging on the White Sand
Mauritius – A Family Catamaran Sailing Trip
Mauritius – Departure
- Explore Cape Town and spend three days in Africa's most inspiring city
- Take the whole family on an exquisite big game safari in the Sabi Sands, a private reserve that shares a fenceless border with Kruger National Park
- Tailored children activities ensure everyone gets the most from the safari: game tracking adventures, educational sessions, child-tailored game drives, and bush survival
- Enjoy intimate moments with the full big five, including abundant sightings of the usually rare leopard and rhino
- Complete the vacation with seven nights of Indian Ocean beach bliss on the west coast of Mauritius
- Savor the tranquility and beauty of your small five-star resort with a children's club, spacious villas, and a sublime setting on the beach
- Sail through the Indian Ocean on a catamaran and discover the serenity of Mauritius
- Parents can enjoy salubrious spas as the children are entertained at the resorts' excellent children's clubs
$11,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.95 stars based on
Reviewed By Patrick B.
Reviewed By Tim D.
Reviewed By Rachel W.
Reviewed By zita s.
Reviewed By Francis F.
Reviewed By kristen w.