The Rainbow Nation is yours to explore on this astounding 12-day adventure leading from Cape Town to Madikwe Game Reserve. Tailormade to spotlight the fascinating local culture, remarkable history, and heritage, as well as the wondrous unspoiled wilderness, this journey across South Africa is set to reveal a country more beautiful than one may believe made possible through participating in an array of enchanting activities.
Cape Town - Paradise on the Shores of the Western Cape
Table Mountain climbs to the clouds from Cape Town city’s borders, velvety beaches hug the coastline that wraps around Cape Peninsula, and emerald wilderness havens sweep slices of the Western Cape’s cosmopolitan jewel destination. You will gaze upon these mesmerizing scenes as your airplane approaches the international airport and you transfer with your private driver to an accommodation tucked away in Bantry Bay. With views of the sparkling sea ahead and scenes of the soaring mountains behind, you will feel swept away by the paradise shores of the Western Cape.
Cape Town - Unraveling the History of the Rainbow Nation
Cape Town - Beauty Beyond the City’s Borders
Franschhoek - Seclusion in the Emerald Franschhoek Valley
Franschhoek - The Fabulous Flavors of Franschhoek’s Wines
Kapama Private Game Reserve - The Starry South African Sky
Kapama Private Game Reserve - Searching the Bushveld for the Big Five
Kapama Private Game Reserve - Unique Animal Encounters in Kapama
Madikwe Game Reserve - Your Second Stay in Wildlife Paradise
Madikwe Game Reserve - Meandering through Majestic Madikwe
Madikwe Game Reserve - Fine Dining amongst the Green
Madikwe Game Reserve - Slow, Radiant Mornings in the African Bush
- Witness the wonderful scenes of Cape Town from atop Table Mountain and discover the history of the Rainbow Nation at iconic cultural landmarks peppering its diverse districts
- Discover the fascinating untamed wilderness that surrounds Cape Town city as you cruise along the Cape Peninsula towards the spectacular tip of Africa at the Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Find refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city in the evergreen rolling hills of the Franschhoek Valley, where some of the country’s finest vineyards are grown to produce exemplary wines
- Cruise across the luxuriant Franschhoek Valley to elite wine estates, alongside a knowledgeable guide, for superb wine tasting tours of prestigious vintages led by sommeliers as well as tours of the wineries’ cellars
- Soak up the splendors of the African wilderness from the comfort of your game reserve camp in Kapama, gazing upon the bright stars in a region unaffected by light pollution
- Ride through the forested lands of Kapama during sunrise and in the evening to discover the marvelous animals and curious critters dwelling in the bushveld, as well as search for the famous Big Five
- Journey across the golden pastures and emerald grasslands of Madikwe in search of more marvelous wildlife encounters
- Tuck into an array of delectable South African dishes prepared by master chefs and enjoyed alongside panoramas of Madikwe’s spectacular environments
$4,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 14 reviews.
Reviewed By alicia a.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Amie S.
Reviewed By Isabelle G.
Reviewed By Rachna V.
Reviewed By zita s.