Immerse yourself in rich history and enchanting landscapes on a 10-day Scotland highlights tour. Stroll down the Royal Mile in Edinburgh's downtown and sample delectable Scottish cuisine and spirits. Journey back in time as you visit notable relics. Traverse the lush countryside to uncover hidden gems and attend a traditional Scottish ceilidh for an inside look at the country's most beloved traditions.
Edinburgh - Touchdown in Edinburgh and Arrive in Scotland
Coast along the tarmac at Edinburgh's international airport to start the first of 10 days exploring this enchanting treasure trove. After collecting your bags you'll meet your private airport transfer and get whisked away to the city's hustle and bustle. Soon you'll arrive at a luxurious accommodation, just a stone's throw from dozens of historic landmarks and museums. Enjoy a leisurely evening in the center as you stroll the cobbled streets and peer into the windows of quaint neighborhood boutiques before indulging in local cuisine, including the opportunity to sample traditional haggis.
Edinburgh - Enjoy a Panoramic Tour of City Highlights
Edinburgh - Explore the City’s Icons that Embody Scotland
Grantown-on-Spey - Experience River Forth and Forth Rail Bridge
Grantown-on-Spey - Delight in a Distillery Tour and Drumochter Pass
Isle of Skye - Embrace the Thrill of a Loch Ness Cruise
Isle of Skye - Discover Eilean Dean Castle and The Storr
Oban - Visit Great Glen and Ben Nevis Mountain Peak
Glencoe - Find Rannoch Moor, Loch Lomond, and Stirling Castle
Edinburgh - Depart for Home
- Stroll through the regal halls of the Palace of Holyroodhouse and embark on a short climb to Carlton Hill for panoramic views of the city below
- Journey back in time as you visit such notable relics as the Edinburgh Castle, Eilean Donan Castle, and Stirling Castle
- Weave through Drumochter Pass, the highest stretch of such mountains in the highlands
- Join your guide on a walk among the Cairngorm reindeer
- Explore formal royal apartments and exquisitely furnished parlors as you learn more about royalty including Mary Queen of Scots and James VI
- Venture to Glencoe to enjoy Scotland's stunning countryside
- Explore the natural grandeur and ethereal beauty of Loch Ness on a scenic cruise that highlights the local mystery
- Enjoy the charming views of Scotland’s unparalleled landscapes from Fort Williams as steam engines chug past
$6,075 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 22 reviews.
Reviewed By Brenda F.
Reviewed By Craig W.
Reviewed By Tricia M.
Reviewed By Teresa S.
Reviewed By david b.
Reviewed By Laura M.