There is no shortage of historic sights and natural beauty on this 11-day tour of Scotland and Northern England. As you make your war from the bustle of Edinburgh to the National Parks of England, you will be immersed in the splendor, culture, heritage, and history for which England is known. Throughout your travels, you will enjoy what is best about each region you visit.
Edinburgh – An Auspicious Arrival
Nestled along the scenic shores of the Firth of Forth, Edinburgh reliably attracts visitors with its seasonal festivals, abundance history, and cultural heritage. The city center of the Scottish capital was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and you will undoubtedly notice its blend of natural beauty and urban charm. After your arrival, a comfortable transfer will ensure your swift delivery to your conveniently located hotel. Here, you will have the remainder of the day to explore your surroundings at your own pace.
Edinburgh – Ambling Through the Ages
Scottish Borders & Northumbria – In the Footsteps of the Romans
York – The Warm Hospitality of Northern England
York – The Ramparts of the City Walls
Yorkshire Dales – A Turn for the Rural
Yorkshire Dales – The Scenic Bolton Castle
The Lake District – The UK's most popular National Park
The Lake District – Pedaling Through an Idyllic Landscape
Galloway & Ayrshire –The Famous Ayrshire Coastal Path
Galloway & Ayrshire – Departure
- Amble through the UNESCO-listed city center of Edinburgh to view its rustic charm, historic legacy, and hearty character
- Ponder the long lineage of Scottish kings and queens that occupied Holyrood palace during a walking tour of Edinburgh
- Scan the distance for barbarian hordes from the privileged perch of Hadrian's Wall, one of the most remote outposts of the ancient Roman empire
- Witness the impressive abundance of history and artwork displayed at the numerous galleries and museums of York in Northern England
- Plunge into idyllic country life on a trip to the Yorkshire Dales National Park to be immersed in the charm of the English countryside
- Witness the high walls and stoney facade of Bolton Castle on a guided tour of the fort that once imprisoned the infamous Mary Queen of Scots
- Wander the placid shores and tree-lined trails of the Lake District National Park and see why so many locals choose to holiday here
- Feel the wind in your hair on a cycling tour of the Lake District with a guide who will happily introduce you to the unique abundance of flora and fauna
- Soak up the coastal beauty of Southern Scotland in Galloway and stretch your legs on the unforgettable Ayrshire walking path
$3,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.33 stars based on 6 reviews.
Reviewed By Melissa S.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Emily M.
Reviewed By Dom C.
Reviewed By George C.
Reviewed By Christopher T.