Escape to Portugal for a romantic 12-day tour of basking in its lustrous scenery, immersing yourself in its breathtaking heritage sites, and uncovering its fascinatingly rich culture. Whether witnessing the craters of the Azores archipelago, pampering your palate with authentic Portuguese delicacies, or marveling at the regal Pena Palace in Sintra, this tailored tour will prove to be a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Porto - Boundless Adventure on Arrival
Portugal is a historic country that boasts delightful cities with charming old-world character. You will meet your private transfer at Lisbon Portela Airport and begin your journey to Porto, stopping briefly at Óbidos and Nazaré along the way. Óbidos will mark your introduction to the beauty of Portugal, which is discernible by flowered window sills of white-washed homes and a buoyant medieval ambiance. Afterward, spectacular scenes of Portugal’s sweeping landscape from a charming clifftop hamlet in Nazaré will conclude your breathtaking first day touring to Porto.
Porto - An Eccentric Blend of Old and New
Porto - The Origin of Portugal’s Prestigious Port
Porto - Your Day, Your Way
Lisbon - Savor Lisbon’s Sights, Sounds, and Flavors
Lisbon - Step Into the Locals’ Shoes
Lisbon - Paradise on the Summit of Sintra
Ponta Delgada - Island Times Under Baby Blue Skies
Ponta Delgada - Sete Cidades’ Colossal Crater
Ponta Delgada - Astonishing Experiences in Furnas
Ponta Delgada - Unspoiled Splendor in Nordeste
Ponta Delgada - A Pleasant Farewell to Portugal
- Marvel at the art and architecture that dominates Porto’s eccentric cityscape during exclusive visits of São Bento Station, Clérigos Tower, and Ribeira
- Peruse the paradisal forested hillsides of Douro Valley en route to a recognized vineyard for world-class wine and port tasting
- Witness an enchanting Portuguese orchestral performance in Porto’s beacon of modern architectural design Casa da Música
- Tuck into traditional Portuguese pastries and other distinguished cuisines at premier foodie spots in Lisbon
- Escape to see Sintra’s Romantic Pena Palace, which is situated on the region’s soaring mountain summit
- Transfer to the astonishing Azore archipelago for a resplendent retreat in a breathtaking tropical environment
- Capture unrivaled scenic imagery from the rim of Sete Cidades massif’s massive stratovolcanic crater
- Venture to the forested landscape of Furnas to encounter the island’s steaming thermal pools and delight in a traditional dish cooked in the Caldeiras of Furnas
$3,115 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on 279 reviews.
Reviewed By Angel Y.
Reviewed By Dana S.
Reviewed By Jack Y.
Reviewed By Carolyn O.
Reviewed By Laurie B.
Reviewed By Timothy S.