Witness the mesmerizing scenes of Portugal and have an absolute blast in every iconic Portuguese destination during this exclusive 9-day vacation. Between the beautiful blue stretch of the Azores archipelago and the picturesque streets of Porto, the country is riddled with phenomenal sightseeing and adventure-seeking opportunities. Book your tour today and experience the wonder of Portugal.
Ponta Delgada - Whale-Watching on the Azores
São Miguel Island lies in Portugal’s famous archipelago. Ponta Delgada is a breathtaking tropical destination that will welcome you to a land of rich history and environmental beauty. Your private driver will collect you from the airport and lead you on an enchanting whale watching tour around the isles. Earmarked as one of the largest whale sanctuaries in the world, the Azores are brimming with spectacular sightseeing opportunities on your first day in Portugal.
Ponta Delgada - Volcanic Legends and Fairy-Tale Fables
Ponta Delgada - The Thermal Pools of Furnas
Porto - Portugal’s Eccentric Cityscape
Porto - The Fabulous Flavors of Portuguese Cuisine
Pinhão - An Immersive Stop for the History Buffs
Pinhão - Verdant Vineyards of the Douro Valley
Pinhão - Leisure Time and Moments to Unwind
Lisbon - The Order of the Knights Templar in Tomar
Lisbon - Discern Lisbon’s Distinct Districts
Lisbon - Enter the Romantic Era
Lisbon - Read Évora’s Historic Story
Lisbon - Tasty Treats on Portugal’s Cobbled Streets
- Soar across the sea on an exclusive whale watching expedition across the idyllic navy blue Azores archipelago
- Witness the surreal scenes of Ponta Delgada’s colossal stratovolcanic craters from Kings View and traverse the summit of Água do Pau hill
- Delight in a one-of-a-kind Portuguese meal in the steaming thermal pools of the Furnas volcanic crater
- Lap up the pronounced flavors of Portugal’s signature dishes on an exclusive culinary tour to revered restaurants and cherished local eateries
- Stand on top of the fabled Sao Goncalo of Amarante to capture incredible riverside views and delve into the history of the fortified town
- Retreat to the Douro Valley’s world-class port and wine vineyards for an unforgettable tasting experience at stellar estates that overlook the lush landscapes
- Traceback the origins of the Order of the Knights Templar as you peruse venerated heritage sites across Tomar
- Immerse yourselves in Portugal’s rich culture as you tour Lisbon’s iconic highlights and discern the sweet melodies of traditional Fado music
- Embrace the Romantic period architecture of Portugal across the soaring city of Sintra at the grand Pena Palace
- Flip through the pages of Évora’s age-old story as you peruse through narrow cobbled alleys and beloved catholic cathedrals
$4,805 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on 219 reviews.
Reviewed By Fred R.
Reviewed By Srinivas G.
Reviewed By Candi L.
Reviewed By Patricia C.
Reviewed By Deborah L.
Reviewed By katie f.