Celebrate in style with the most romantic one-week tour of New Zealand’s South Island. Handcrafted with exquisite private activities and five-star accommodations, these seven days offer very personal experiences in majestically wild landscapes. Get ready to wander hand in hand through the finest New Zealand nature, from fjords to glaciers and plains.
Queenstown – Romance by the Lakeshore
Queenstown’s natural setting is a premium place for romance to thrive. Snowy mountains surround a glassy lake, and solitude reigns. Trails meander into Middle-earth, and there is serenity everywhere. After a short airport transfer, today will be at your leisure. Your lakeside hotel commands sublime mountain views. All the suites are standalone, and you can enjoy a couples treatment in the spa at any time during the day. This is an iconic and romantic version of New Zealand that encourages you to unwind and let soft pleasures flow. There will be time for activities later; now is the time for two.
Queenstown – Afternoon in the Vineyards
Doubtful Sound – Overnight Adventure in Fiordland
Queenstown – Helicopter Picnic and Glacier Expedition
Kaikoura – Whale Watching and Romance
Kaikoura – Spa Indulgence and Winding Cliffs
Kaikoura – Hot Air Balloon Ride & Departure
- Cruise around Fiordland on a private helicopter tour, touching down on glaciers and mountains for some very personal time in the wild
- Lose yourself in the misty wonder of Doubtful Sound on an overnight cruise that will cut you off from the everyday world
- Escape to South Island’s finest accommodation, where there is all the space you need for romance to flourish
- Take a private yacht to the Pacific for some close-up encounters with migratory whales
- Indulge in the fine flavors of Central Otago, which is the world’s southernmost wine region
- Gasp at the Canterbury Plains on a beautiful hot air balloon ride and a Champagne breakfast
- Wander hand in hand through Middle Earth as part of a private 4WD tour, beginning in Queenstown
- Enjoy South Island spas, explore winding cliffs, take a picnic on a private mountaintop, and dine at some of the island’s finest restaurants
$2,270 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1526 reviews.
Reviewed By Betty P.
Reviewed By Kirsten H.
Reviewed By Diane M.
Reviewed By Rene R.
Reviewed By Carol P.
Reviewed By Nancy H.