Experience supreme luxury and delightful attention during your 11-day Maldives vacation. From clear azure waters to lush tropical forest, overwater bungalows to private island escapes, you can delight in the opulent spirit of secluded islands. As you embrace the perfect island retreat, you will bask in the serene ambiance or discover exciting excursions that bring your surroundings into a new light.
Huvahendhoo - Arrive on Idyllic Huvahendhoo Island
The Maldives is home to unrivaled luxury represented by white-sand beaches and pristine azure waters. Your flight will land in Male, the capital and most populous city in the archipelago. You will continue by seaplane to Huvahendhoo Island on what will feel like a scenic flight over the crystal-clear Indian Ocean for views of the distant coastlines of the scattered coral islands. Upon your arrival at the resort, you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure to indulge in the five-star luxuries of an overwater villa accentuated by a private butler and surrounding idyllic waters.
Huvahendhoo - Embrace Paradise at your Leisure
Huvahendhoo - Discover South Ari Atoll
Huvahendhoo - Enjoy your Idyllic Surroundings
Huvahendhoo - Delight in the Maldives’s Beauty
Dhonakulhi - Transfer to Dhonakulhi Island
Dhonakulhi - Indulge in Haa Alifu Atoll’s Charms
Dhonakulhi - Relax at your Leisure on Dhonakulhi
Dhonakulhi - Find your Pace on the Island Paradise
Dhonakulhi - Bask in the Splendor of the Maldives
Dhonakulhi - Depart for Home
- Bask in the luxuries of a five-star overwater villa with a private butler offering you endless attentive service
- Indulge in the pleasures of an exclusive resort with a private pool or jacuzzi that overlooks the gorgeous tropical scenery
- Embrace the soothing touch of a spa treatment that brings harmony between body, mind, and setting
- Witness the fabulous wonders of the coral reef on a semi-submarine excursion that can showcase the wild world of the atoll from a new perspective
- Enjoy a distinctive journey to a deserted island to feel completely separate from civilization amongst pristine sands and jungle trees
- Delight in a unique escape on an anchored platform dressed with hammocks for a secluded excursion between the sun and sea
- Find the mixture of colorful fish and coral on a glass-bottom canoe you can take around the lagoon or with endless snorkeling opportunities
$8,355 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.85 stars based on 193 reviews.
Reviewed By Karen S.
Reviewed By Kristin B.
Reviewed By Mary F.
Reviewed By Diane T.
Reviewed By Tammy T.
Reviewed By Ellen C.