Specially designed for families with kids under 10 years old in mind, this tour takes you on a magical African safari, showing young children the wonders of the bush on this family-friendly Kenya vacation and safari. From Nairobi conservation centers to the secluded plains of Laikipia, your family will learn of the wonders of this environment, and the importance of conservation. Moving on to the famed Maasai Mara, you will receive the quintessential safari experience before unwinding along the...
Nairobi - Welcome to Kenya!
After a long day of flying, today you and your family will finally touch down on Kenyan soil in the capital city of Nairobi. Here, a representative will meet you in the arrivals hall to transfer you in a private vehicle to your hotel. Spend our evening adapting to any time changes and relax after your long flight.
Nairobi - Visiting an Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Sanctuary
Laikipia - To the Laikipia Plateau
Laikipia - In Search of Elephants, Buffalo, Rhinoceros, Lions and Leopards
Laikipia - Waterfall Picnic and Visit to a Masai School
Mara North Conservancy - To the Famed Masai Mara
Mara North Conservancy - Traverse the Mara Plains
Mara North Conservancy - Learn about the Smaller Creatures
Kenyan Coast - Fly to the Shores of the Indian Ocean
Kenyan Coast - Relax and Play
Kenyan Coast - Explore the Ocean
Kenyan Coast - Explore the Coastal Mainland
Nairobi - Departure
- Marvel at the Great Wildebeest Migration as it reaches its northernmost part in the lush plains of the Maasai Mara (depends on the time of year, only July through September with seasonal variation)
- Traverse the secluded Laikipia in total privacy as you search for the world’s greatest carnivores (Laikipia is more about activities like horseback riding and walking rather than animals - although they do have animals)
- Stop for a picnic on the famed Pride Rock, watching as impala, zebra and giraffe walk below
- Have lunch with giraffes and meet your adoptive baby elephant in Nairobi’s key conservation centers
- Unwind on the aquamarine shores of the Indian Ocean
- Dip below the waves with a snorkel and fins to swim amongst schools of vibrant tropical fish and coral
$5,845 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By mike K.
Reviewed By Jamie M.
Reviewed By Rachael H.
Reviewed By JEANA L.
Reviewed By jack c.