The cuisine of the Italian Peninsula is an expression of joy blending on masterful artistry that you can sample, explore, and indulge in during your 11-day gourmet Italy tour. This culinary journey uncovers the ingredients but also the traditional heritage of its people. From truffles to Carbonara, Parmigiano to regional wines, discovering the food scene of Italy is diving into historic techniques and renowned local flavors.
Casorate Sempione - Arrive in Gourmet Italy
Small and beautiful, Casorate Sempione embodies the luxuries of Lombardy and the essential spirit at the base of the Italian Alps, where the hills meet the plains. You will land at Milan’s Malpensa Airport, where you will pick up your private car to reach the quiet ambiance of Casorate Sempione. As your introduction to the culinary wonder of Italy, you will have reservations at a local restaurant where you can indulge in the famous Italian hospitality and focus on local, seasonal ingredients that capture the best flavor. You may find aromas of focaccia and rosemary filling the dining room.
Parma - Discover Luxurious Parma
Parma - Uncover Parma’s Culinary Secrets and Charm
Bobbio - Travel and Enjoy Serene Bobbio
Camogli - Arrive in Seaside Beauty and Aromatics
Camogli - Trek the Beautiful Trails of Cinque Terre
Camogli - Traverse Santa Margherita and Portofino
Cortona - Embrace Luxury in Florence and Cortona
Cortona - Indulge in Cortona and Cuisine
Rome - Enjoy Orvieto’s Charisma and Arrive in Rome
Rome - Embrace Essential Rome and Vatican City
Rome - Depart for Home
- Learn the art and style of crafting Tuscan cuisine from a celebrated Michelin-starred chef during a private cooking class
- Explore the exciting coastal views and quiet, colorful towns of Cinque Terre with a panoramic ferry ride or scenic hike along the trails connecting the town
- Discover the essential flavors of Florence with a private food tour of the Central Market to sample authentic ingredients and street food like a local
- Embrace the essential tastes of Parma by visiting a traditional prosciutto maker and a cheesemaker producing Parmigiano Reggiano to display the ingredients of the region
- Delight in the mouthwatering cuisine of the Pallavicina court while dining at a Michelin-starred restaurant known for recreating historic cuisine
- Enjoy the techniques and local seasonal ingredients of Parma cuisine when learning to make a multi-course meal under the guidance of a local chef
- Uncover a different perspective of Rome on a golf cart tour to the Appian Way to view the hidden catacombs of the ancient imperial city
- Wander the charming Renaissance streets of Florence with a private guide to witness the preserved treasures of Italy’s Enlightenment
- Traverse the cobbled and medieval lanes of Orvieto, where the cathedral glistens with captivating mosaics and frescoes
- Witness the exceptional detail, color, and design of Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel during a private tour of the Vatican Museums
$7,951 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.8 stars based on 35 reviews.
Reviewed By Terence O.
Reviewed By Donna K.
Reviewed By George C.
Reviewed By Kellie P.
Reviewed By Greg R.
Reviewed By Linda G.