Trace the deep roots of culture on this 8-day Jewish heritage Italy tour. The histories of the Jewish community and Italy have intertwined for over 2,000 years, showcasing the ways the cultures have merged to create a unique blend of distinctive cultural practices, artistic aesthetics, and delicious cuisine. Your Italy trip to Rome, Venice, and Florence will uncover where Jewish traditions converged and conflicted through time.
Rome - Arrival in Rome
Rome is a spectacular city of inspiring ruins, exceptional art, and immersive layers of history. Your flight will arrive at Fiumicino Airport, where your private transfer will greet you at customs. You can settle in to the comforts of your hotel before starting your introductory tour of Rome. The city will glow with a soft light as you witness the city's marvels, from the renowned walls of the Colosseum to the graceful figures of Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers in Piazza Navona. The posing giants personify the four main rivers that were known to the world at the time.
Rome - Rome's Jewish Ghetto and the Vatican
Venice - Venice's Jewish Ghetto
Venice - Bask in Venice's Beauty
Florence - Florence's Unique Highlights
Florence - Chianti and Oltrarno
Rome - Explore Medieval Siena
Rome - Departure
- Discover contemporary Jewish history in Rome when finding the brass cobblestones and their connection to WWII
- Experience the infamous and historical Jewish life in Venice when touring the preserved layers of the Jewish Ghetto
- Bask in the idyllic beauty of Tuscany’s Chianti region with a wine tasting at a kosher winery
- Traverse the fascinating highlights of Venice at your preferred pace to find the beauty of St. Mark’s Square and the grandeur of the basilica
- Explore Rome’s fascinating depth to witness the wonder of the Colosseum and the alluring intricacies of Piazza Navona’s fountains
- Enjoy the splendor of the Vatican Museums on a guided tour to find over 70,000 artifacts, including renowned works of the artistic master, Rafael
- Revel in the iconic Renaissance ambiance of Florence with a guided tour of the city center in search of Jewish history
$3,011 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.71 stars based on
Reviewed By Erica S.
Reviewed By Joshua K.
Reviewed By Douglas S.
Reviewed By Mary L.
Reviewed By Cynthia I.
Reviewed By Lisa W.