Embrace splendid flavor and graceful scenery during your 12-day Italy food tour taking you through the towns of Piedmont and Liguria. Bask in an ancient spa and sample the inspiring wines of Barolo. Witness da Vinci’s Last Supper and indulge in cuisine outlined by the Slow Food Movement. You can relax with a panorama of Cinque Terre and craft a meal in a historic palazzo during your flavorful Italy tour.
Acqui Terme - Arrive in Italy at Acqui Terme
Acqui Terme is a stunning town overlooking sweeping vines and stone buildings around the hills of Piedmont. Your flight will land at Milan’s Malpensa Airport, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival, taking you to the city renowned for its natural waters. You will have a guided tour of the elegant historic center where the central pavilion holds waters reaching up to 167 Fahrenheit. Quiet cafes overlook the flowering gardens blending with the aromas of fresh espresso. You can enjoy lunch at a local enoteca to sample traditional cuisine, including the sweet red dessert wine of Dolcetto d’Acqui.
Acqui Terme - Experience Villa and Spa Opulence
Alba - Delight in Castles and Chocolate
Alba - Sample the Culinary Delights of Alba
Alba - Discover Slow Food in Bra and Pollenza
Alba - Discover La Morra and Barolo Wines
Camogli - Sample Distinct Flavor into Liguria
Camogli - Find San Fruttoso and Portofino
Camogli - Bask in Famous Cinque Terre by Boat
Camogli - Enoy Chiavari and a Lavish Palace
Milan - Transfer to Luxurious Milan
Milan - Depart for Home
- Witness the grandeur and preserved detail of Leonardo da Vinci’s renowned painting, the Last Supper in Milan
- Delight in the celebrated flavors of northern Italian cuisine during a delectable cooking class in a historic and opulent palace on the Portofino Gulf
- Indulge in the famous beauty and charm of the five towns of Cinque Terre during a boating excursion along the Italian Riviera
- Enjoy a slice of secluded coastline along the Ligurian shores when visiting San Fruttoso to find a beautiful pebbled beach and the remains of a historic abbey
- Sample the stunning flavors of celebrated Barolo wine during a visit to the quaint town known for its bold red wine
- Indulge in the delicious flavors of artisan cheese and dynamic architecture when visiting a local cheese producer and Michelin-starred restaurant at Alba
- Embrace the principles of the Slow Food Movement at a celebrated restaurant in Bra with a three-course meal
- Learn the ancient art of crafting fantastic olive oil when visiting a family-owned orchard crafting the unique tastes of olive oil in Liguria
- Sooth your muscles and mind with a visit to an ancient spa for a contemporary treatment that embodies cultural heritage and modern progress
$4,291 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By maryann v.
Reviewed By Hannah R.
Reviewed By Tony A.
Reviewed By Francine T.
Reviewed By Rebecca R.
Reviewed By Gregg D.