Infused into the rugged contours of Italy's coastline, this 7-day cruise along the Amalfi Coast will immerse you into a world of crystal-clear water, lush islands, and dramatic vistas. From your nautical departure under the nose of Italy's most notorious volcano to the sun-drenched stretch of the Amalfi coast, you will have ample time to enjoy this natural beauty while indulging in the modern comforts of your accommodation and attentive cruise staff.
Marina di Stabia – Cruising by Caicco
Within eyesight of the bustling port of Naples and the towering slopes of an ancient volcano, your orientation to Italy will begin in dramatic style. This introduction will outfit you for your 7-day excursion along the picturesque Italian coast. Your vehicle for this excursion will be the traditional Caicco, which is similar to those that plied the waves of the Gulf of Naples for centuries; however, this one will be outfitted with modern luxury. After a brief presentation from your charming tour manager, your first evening in Italy will be capped by a delicious three-course meal, featuring the finest ingredients in addition to being organized against a setting sun over the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Sorrento – An Exploration of the Sorrentine Peninsula
Positano – Find your Perch on the Amalfi Coast
Amalfi – The Tragic Tale of a Maritime Power
Capri – The Emerald Isle of the Mediterranean
Ischia – Island Hopping in the Tyrrhenian
Marina di Stabia – A Return to the Mainland
Marina di Stabia – Departing the Rustic Charm of Your Caicco
- Discover your sea legs during your inaugural stay on board a traditional Caicco and enjoy an authentic three-course dinner from your expert chef
- Cruise the coast of the Sorrentine peninsula, where the air is fragrant with the smell of the ubiquitous lemons that grow here in abundance
- Survey the azure waters and dramatic cliffs of the Amalfi Coast and its many villages and hamlets
- Discover the hidden grottos and coves that lend this region a mystique that has attracted travelers for centuries
- Acquaint yourself with the character and history of Capri with its dramatic drop-offs and charming villas
- Compare the rival beauty of Ischia, whose harbor and town boast the same comforts of Capri but with fewer crowds
$7,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include. Your Caicco experience as shown in this sample itinerary requires a minimum booking of 4 guests.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.81 stars based on
Reviewed By Anna T.
Reviewed By Theresa M.
Reviewed By patty c.
Reviewed By Peter K.
Reviewed By Susan M.
Reviewed By Robert B.