Bring your family to remarkable cities and explore rich history that prevails from the shimmering canals of Venice to the rolling hills of Tuscany and the ancient districts of Rome on this 9-day family Italy trip. Led by guides with insider knowledge of significant stories, enlightening culture, and sumptuous cuisine, this customizable family vacation captures the best of Venice, Chianti, and Rome, while introducing you to each destination’s hidden secrets.
Venice - Arrive in Italy’s Floating City
Venice intertwines legends of old and modern stories along the iconic canals that twist and turn between islands that carry the weight of the city’s folklore, culture, and charms. The cityscape stands proudly beneath the glimmering Venetian sun, boundless with experiences that will invite you to discover the hidden secrets and famous facets of the Adriatic jewel. You will arrive at the international airport of Venice and transfer to accommodation suitable for families of all ages. This will represent your home away from home, from which you will explore the pleasures of Italy’s floating city.
Venice - Discover the Drama of Venetian Architecture
Chianti - Fabulous Florence and Tuscany’s Wine Country
Chianti - Farm-to-Table Italian Cooking Class
Chianti - Roman and Middle Ages History of Siena
Rome - On the Origins of Orvieto
Rome - Unraveling the History of Rome’s Gladiators
Rome - Venture to the Vatican City
Rome - Take Images of Rome Home With You
- Discover the impressive Venetian Gothic architecture that dominates the canals of Venice as you tour from St. Mark’s Square to the Doge’s Palace
- Learn about the craftsmanship behind Venetian masquerades during a mask-making class, complete with a sunset gondola cruise around Venice
- Admire the remarkable works of the world’s greatest artists within the famous galleries of Florence, including the Uffizi and Accademia galleries
- Partake in a family-friendly farm-to-table culinary class overlooking the rolling Tuscan hills of Chianti
- Embrace the ancient Roman and Middle Ages history of Siena on a city tour that leads from the Piazza del Campo square to the Gothic Siena Cathedral and more
- Walk within the extraordinary Orvieto cave system to discover the underground town that lies beneath the cobblestone streets
- Trace the thrilling and dramatic history of Roman gladiators on an insiders’ tour of Rome’s Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Appreciate a day tour to Vatican City, the world’s smallest country, to view the holy grounds of St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Square
$3,217 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.71 stars based on
Reviewed By Erica S.
Reviewed By Joshua K.
Reviewed By Douglas S.
Reviewed By Suzanne S.
Reviewed By Lisa W.
Reviewed By Linda K.