Towering cliffs and rolling hills, sapphire lakes and emerald hills, the pounding of an Irish beat over the dulcet tunes of a pub in full song: everyone finds their true heart in Ireland. We’ll book the hotels; we’ll choose the guides; we’ll take care of all the minutiae: all you have to do is hold on tight on this personalized tour of Ireland.
Dublin - Greetings from Dublin!
You arrive this morning in one of the great literary centers on Earth, ready to roam the streets of this incredible world capital and take in all of its many attractions. Drop your bags off at the hotel, then start your perambulations of the wide and inviting sidewalks lining the winding, shifting Dublin streets. Walk up and down O’Connell Street, the city’s main thoroughfare north of the River Liffey, to explore some of Dublin’s best statuary, including the monument to Daniel O’Connell, the façade of the General Post Office, and the Spire of Dublin, the tallest sculpture on Earth. Or take a stroll south of the river, perhaps taking in the yard at Trinity College before venturing into the Old Library and the Treasury which houses the Book of Kells, Ireland’s foremost national treasure and one of the most beautiful manuscripts known to man.
Dublin - More Exploring in the Capital
County Wicklow - A Tour of Ireland’s Spectacular Southeast
County Cork - On to the West and County Cork
Killarney - A Day in the Kingdom of Kerry
Killarney - Another Go in Ireland’s Southwest
County Clare - The Iconic Shores on the Edge of the Atlantic
Galway - Connemara and the City of the Tribes
Shannon - Leaving Erin
- Wander the streets of wonderful Dublin, from the striking monuments of O’Connell Street to the luxurious storefronts of Grafton Street, from the gates of Trinity College to the lawns of Phoenix Park
- Drive through Ireland’s Midlands and spot for the night at one of her most unique and unforgettable cities
- Explore the rebellious city of Cork, the unofficial capital of Ireland, and the panoply of nearby attractions like St. Fin Barre’s Cathedral, the fine dining at Kinsale, or the famous Blarney Castle
- Discover the incomparable beauty of County Kerry, from the stretches of forest at Killarney National Park and the Ring of Kerry to the last outpost of Ireland at Dingle Peninsula
- Ride along the Atlantic coast and witness the powerful and unimaginable beauty of the Burren and the singular Cliffs of Moher
- Lose yourself in the Celtic aura of delightful Galway and the stirring region of Connemara
Ireland is a land meant for adventurous individuals, and this custom trip is tailor-made to offer you the gift of spontaneity. Distinct from other Ireland tours, this nine-day custom tour of Ireland offers the best of both worlds, as it allows you the chance to choose your destinations while ensuring a stress-free tour of this one-of-a-kind country. With so much to see, and such a wide array of appealing destinations, you’ll be sure to enjoy every minute in the Emerald Isle.
Land in Dublin, Ireland’s vibrant capital, and take in her best and most popular attractions, from the Book of Kells at Trinity College to the Perfect Pint Bar capping off your Guinness experience. Cruise through the underrated Midlands of Ireland, exploring the charming cities and exquisite scenery that abounds in this singular region. And revel in the puissance and beauty of nature at the stirring Cliffs of Moher and the sparse yet vivid Burren.
From east to west and from north to south, Ireland that has something to offer for everyone: music and art, history and scenery, grace and charm and elegance can all be found here. With you providing the schedule, and us providing everything else, what more could you ask for?
$3,595 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on 402 reviews.
Reviewed By Robert S.
Reviewed By Mary M.
Reviewed By MJ R.
Reviewed By Kathleen U.
Reviewed By Karen R.
Reviewed By Frances D.