A feeling of majesty overtakes you when you see historic palaces or view unencumbered wildlife in its natural habitat. Experience the nature and history of India on this custom tailored tour. Find the grandeur of sandstone castles casting a pink glow upon a city. Witness the splendor of tigers prowling through the grasslands and beneath the towering sal trees. From the luxuries of jungle resorts to the stunning architecture of historic observatories you will find the unparalleled beauty of India.
Delhi – Begin your India Adventure
The day begins with the whirling streets of Delhi coming to life. The scent of fresh spices eminates from the chai sold and happily sipped alongside the streets. Small motor and bicycle taxis fill the lanes along with the rickshaws that are famous for winding through the wide and narrow streets. The impressive mixture of the city’s rich history pushes against the modern buildings, cars, and commerce. Delhi’s past is displayed in the museums and ruins. The Red Fortress was once converted to British barracks and continues to stand with vibrant red colors, from the sandstone walls to the towers that bring a sense of majesty from its glory days during the Mughal dynasty in the 17th century.
The walls extend over 54 feet tall encompassing the vibrancy of Delhi’s opulence within the large and quiet walls that hide the modern world away . You can also find the India Gate, a larch arch reaching over 126 feet high and built in 1931 as a war memorial. The wide and long stretch of road that leads to the monument allows you to also view the unending flame within the archway. You will have the evening to yourself able to enjoy the aromas of the famous mutton burra kebab near the old mosque as the marinated meat delicately lingers over charcoal.
Jaipur – Into the Pink Palaces
Jaipur – Within the Shinning Past
Umaria – Within the Halls of History in Agra
Bandhavgarh National Park – Within the Wooded Hills
Bandhavgarh National Park – Tiger Tour
Kanha National Park – A New Jungle, a New World
Kanha National Park – Above the Meadows
Kanha National Park – Endless Splendor within the Trees
Delhi – Out of the Woods
Delhi – Depart for Home
- Visit the captivating Kanha National Park that inspired Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book
- Scour both Kanha National Park and Bandhavgarh National Park on an elephant trek in search of tigers
- Explore Delhi on a private guided tour to witness the celebrated history that continues to line the city’s modern streets
- Venture through the famous Pink City of Jaipur to experience the remnants of Mughal imperial architecture and knowledge
- Enjoy first class accommodation on stunning train rides through the countryside
- Search through an ancient fortress along a mountain summit in Bandhavgarh National Park
- Stand amongst one of the Seven Wonders of the World at the Taj Mahal
$2,855 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Maria L.
Reviewed By Atul M.
Reviewed By Virginia B.
Reviewed By Mahesh R.
Reviewed By Jeff Y.
Reviewed By Julia D.