You will experience beauty, charm, and authenticity during your 11-day India luxury tour. Experience daily life in a Rajasthani village and find fragrant spices displayed in the market. Scour the forest in search of elusive Bengal tigers. Witness the shimmering facade of the Taj Mahal and cruise a regal lake. Your India tour will introduce you to highlights and destinations off the beaten path for a remarkable discovery.
Agra - Arrive in Delhi and Transfer to Agra
Agra is a city that represents the seat of the Mughal Empire with architecture showcasing opulence and engineering ingenuity. Your flight will land at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you at customs. You will have a scenic drive out of Delhi to reach the prestigious beauty of Agra. You can settle into the comforts of your hotel before you enjoy a private tour of Agra Fort. The red sandstone will give the walls a rusty color. A stone tablet near the gate represents a section of the foundations built before the 11th century.
Ranthambhore - Explore the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri
Ranthambhore - Discover Wildlife in Ranthambhore
Jaipur - Travel to Jaipur
Jaipur - Enjoy the Culture and Colors of Jaipur
Rohet - Experience Village Life and Luxurious Landscapes
Rohet - Visit Charming Jodhpur
Narlai - Find Charm and History in Rural Rajhastan
Udaipur - Uncover Ranakpur en route to Udaipur
Udaipur - Tour the Beauty of Elegant Udaipur
Udaipur - Depart for Home
- Witness the marvelous display of architectural and engineering wonder during your visit to the Taj Mahal
- Discover the majestic ambiance and unique depictions of the divinity when visiting Ranakpur’s Jain Temple complex, home to 1,444 carved pillars
- Bask in the soothing luxury of secluded resorts that immerse you in the Rajasthan countryside for a different perspective of India
- Scour lush forest and an ancient fortress in search of Bengal tigers when on safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Enjoy the charms of a private boat tour on Lake Pichola in Udaipur to reach the elegant gardens and regal fountains of Jag Mandir Palace at the heart of the lake
- Embrace the vibrant colors of Jaipur when on a private tour viewing the Amber Fort and Palace of Winds
- Traverse the elevated grounds of the Mehrangarh Fort for spectacular views of Jodhpur and the open countryside
- Visit a welcoming village and search for signs of leopards when exploring the Rajasthani countryside surrounding a former regal hunting lodge
$2,899 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on 471 reviews.
Reviewed By Soumya B.
Reviewed By manasi n.
Reviewed By Tim I.
Reviewed By Bianca E.
Reviewed By William G.
Reviewed By Tyler K.