Stretch out along the coastline of the Arabian Sea in the wonderful comforts of the Goan sand on this 12-day tour that will take you from beachside to mountainside, discovering the endless delights of southern India. From the endless diversity of Cochin, filled with centuries of spice trading history, to the mystical sightings of Bengal tigers within the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, you will have your feet in the warm sand and your eyes on the horizon, blending the soothing life of the coast with...
Mumbai - Delightful Beginnings
Arrive in Mumbai, a city that has collected its surrounding cultures, whether from across the sea or down the road, and become filled with diverse and endless energy. You are met at the airport by a private transfer and immediately you will see the delightful colors of the city sparkling off of the clothing, glinting off of the reflective skyscrapers, and blossoming over the hidden cities. Rising over the city streets at the edges of Gorai Creek is the 280 foot-tall golden stupa that houses relics of Buddha. The coloration and size of the temple isn’t the only stunning aspect of the architecture; the entire chedi was built without supports using ancient techniques to interlock the stones. It is a perfect welcome to the intersecting wonders of India and your golden time to come, filled with color, flavor, and energy at every step.
Goa - Onto the Lustered Shores
Goa - Sandy Relaxation
Goa - Sighting the Old Days
Cochin - Extending the Delight
Cochin - Coastal Pasts
Cochin - The Quintessential Greenery
Cochin - Along the Estates
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary - Watching the Forests Rise
Periyar National Park - Tall Grass to Taller Trees
Cochin - A Returning Sea
Mumbai - Beaches to Island to Home
- Enjoy the tranquility of white-powder beaches and swaying palm trees along the Arabian Sea in Goa
- Experience the majestic temples carved within the caves of Elephanta Island
- Explore the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary on a game drive in search of Bengal tigers and regal elephants
- Witness the unparalleled countryside of Munnar that is lush with tea plantations along the hills
- Discover the remarkable eclectic cultures of Cochin brought about by the city’s fabulous history within the spice trade
$1,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on 472 reviews.
Reviewed By Soumya B.
Reviewed By manasi n.
Reviewed By Kannan V.
Reviewed By Suha M.
Reviewed By Bianca E.
Reviewed By Brian G.