From land to sea, Greece boasts unbridled beauty that allows you to enjoy the pleasure of the country during this tailored 9-day tour. Your adventures will lead you to the Acropolis of Athens, where age-old stories come to life in preserved golden statues. The velvety shores of Mykonos and Santorini will also present you with encounters of Greece’s shimmering environment. Book your tour today and experience the enigmatic wonders of Greece.
Athens - Arrive in Greece
The Acropolis rises above Athens, which is a bewildering sight that will introduce you to the capital of Greece. After transferring to your accommodation, you will be swept away by images of other notorious monuments, including the Pantheon. Between prominent heritage sites, Athens is brimming with character, and its distinctive atmosphere is highlighted in colorful flower beds and street art. Welcome to a destination that exudes traditional grace in the face of its contemporary dispositions.
Athens - The Acropolis and Parthenon
Mykonos - Peace and Pleasure
Mykonos - The Dazzle of Delos
Mykonos - Nature’s Romanticism
Santorini - Serenity on the Shore
Santorini - Sensory Experiences
Santorini - Seascape Sunsets
Santorini - Memories of Greece
- Discover Athens’ Doric origins during a tour of the city's significant monuments, including the Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Find refuge on the busy but beautiful beaches of Mykonos and delight in the sun-soaked shoreline of one of Greece’s most loved islands
- Explore the myths and legends of the Delos ruins across its sea-flanked landscape on a historical tour
- Meander through Mykonos and encounter the phenomenal natural highlights across its breathtaking expanse
- Acclimatize yourself to the humble yet peaceful lifestyle of the locals who reside in Santorini’s Oia and Fira villages
- Taste phenomenal wines produced on Santorini’s rich volcanic soil and learn about its harvesting heritage at the Koutsoyannopoulos Winery and Museum
- Hike above Santorini to the island's tallest summit and visit the Monastery of Prophet Elias
- Cruise across the Mediterranean Sea that surrounds Santorini on an enchanting escape to hideaway caves and sun-soaked coves
$3,037 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on 25 reviews.
Reviewed By Gary P.
Reviewed By Shaina B.
Reviewed By Kim A.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Melissa N.
Reviewed By Themio P.