There are few places in the world as breathtaking as the Greek Islands, making these spectacular destinations the ultimate escape for your honeymoon on this handcrafted 10-day tour. You and your partner will find so much to love and adore as you spend time appreciating the culture and opulent experiences, from the sun-kissed shores of Santorini to the astonishing skyline of Athens.
Santorini - A Greek Introduction
One of the world’s most beautiful islands, Santorini, is nestled on the Aegean Sea. It is here, beneath the isle’s evocative volcanic landscape, where you will find repose in a palatial resort that clings to the cliffs of Santorini between the whitewashed and blue-domed homes that are indicative of the island. Upon dropping off your belongings, you will enjoy the luxuries of a guided tour of the shaded walkways and scenic drives that encompass Santorini’s endless beauty. Topped off with prestigious wines on a stylish terrace, this tour will intimately introduce you to Greece.
Santorini - Sun-Kissed and Spa Bliss
Santorini - Sparkling Champagne Toasts
Crete - Cretan Shores to Yourselves
Crete - Privacy on a Secluded Beach
Crete - Spectacular Sunset Sips
Crete - Private Cooking Course
Athens - Greek Haute Cuisine
Athens - Moments among the Acropolis
Athens - Charming Farewells
- Luxuriate on the sun-kissed shores of Santorini and indulge in an executive tour of the island's cultural sites and breathtaking viewpoints
- Bask in the splendor of the spectacular scenery and delight in a vitalizing aromatherapeutic spa treatment at your palatial resort
- Cruise across the Santorini sea onboard a private catamaran that will lead you to the island's coveted coves with sparkling toasts of champagne
- Spend moments alone on the velvety shores of Crete’s private beaches with no one else in sight
- Soar above the Cretan seascape surrounded by the luxuriant countryside as you sample a selection of the islands finest wines at an esteemed estate
- Learn the mastered art of curating Cretan delicacies during a Greek cuisine masterclass led by an accomplished chef
- Savor Haute Cuisine during an exclusive dining experience at one of Athens’ classiest Michelin-starred restaurants
- Delight in a private tour of Ancient Greece that will lead you to the Acropolis, Pantheon, and other monumental landmarks in Athens
$5,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 29 reviews.
Reviewed By Brooke B.
Reviewed By Karin K.
Reviewed By Lorraine A.
Reviewed By Scott S.
Reviewed By John E.
Reviewed By Debbie H.