From incredible sunsets and ancient ruins to medieval castles and hanging monasteries, discover limitless splendor during this 15-day Greece road trip. You can freely explore the Peloponnese in search of seaside cities and preserved epic theaters. Witness the birthplace of the Olympics and the home of the whispering Oracle as you dive deep into Greece’s welcoming culture, inspiring heritage, and endless mythology.
Athens - Arrive in Athens
Athens is a marvelous city with layers of the past that encircle the crown jewel of the Acropolis. Cafes fill the streets with the savory scent of roasting lamb and the sweet aroma of baklava. The Parthenon looms over the city and looks perfectly balanced from every angle. Your private transfer will meet you at Athen’s Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport upon your arrival and escort you to the comforts of your centrally located hotel. For an introduction to Athens, you can stroll the marbled avenue of Emrou and find the small Byzantine church of Kapnikarea.
Athens - Aegina Island Private Trip
Athens - The Acropolis and Cape Sounion
Athens - Marathon's Unique History
Nafplio - Naplio's Ancient Beauty
Nafplio - Mycenae and Epidaurus
Monemvasia - Revel in Monemvasia's Beauty
Monemvasia - Monemvasia's Medieval Charm
Olympia - Tour Ancient Wonder
Delphi - From Olympia to Delphi
Delphi - Private Tour of Delphi
Meteora - From Delphi to Meteora
Meteora - Private Hike and Sunset Tour
Athens - Return to Athens
Athens - Departure
- Discover the magnificent history and layers of ancient culture at the Athens Acropolis on a private tour
- Step into the ancient wonders of Greece with your private guide when touring Delphi in search of lingering sings of the infamous Oracle
- Witness the inspiring Cyclopean walls of Mycenae, the home of King Agamemnon and the forces that once dominated Greece
- Bask in the charming medieval castle town of Monemvasia, where Greek, Venetian, and Ottoman architecture edge the coastal cliff
- Embrace the staggering views and unique positions of the monasteries at Meteora, which are located on top of soaring karsts
- Delight in a private boat ride to Aegina Island, where you can lounge in the picturesque port and tour the ancient archeological sites
- Indulge in the elegant ambiance of Nafplio, Greece’s first capital of a united nation, which is known for its seaside ambiance and marbled lanes
- Pay homage to the ancient Olympic Games on a private guided tour of Olympia, which housed the games for nearly 12 centuries
- Enjoy the stunning colors of a sunset over the Aegean Sea as seen from the ruins of the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
- Stand in the heart of the ancient Epidaurus Theater, where a number of famous Classical Greek plays premiered over 2,300 years ago
$4,795 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 201 reviews.
Reviewed By Justus T.
Reviewed By Wendy C.
Reviewed By lz c.
Reviewed By Marilyn M.
Reviewed By Amanda M.
Reviewed By Hugh S.