This 10-day family vacation to Athens, Santorini, and Crete in Greece combines activity and history, highlighting the myths of the ancient world and the beauty of nature. Discover entire cities preserved in ash and stand in the footprints of philosopher kings, with picturesque views. From azure waters to the shadow of the Minotaur, discover the wonders of Greece in the company of family.
Athens - Arrive in the Symbol of Western Civilization
Athens has a remarkable atmosphere year round, cradled underneath the gaze of the Acropolis. Cobblestone streets wind around the Plaka, the oldest neighborhood in the city. Your transfer will be waiting to greet you at the airport and escort you to the comforts of your accommodations. History and culture meet in fabulous fashion throughout Athens, from the blissful aromas of traditional confections to the allure of the Parthenon crowning the hilltop. You can settle into the comforts of your hotel in the heart of the city that offers a view to the continued splendor around you and the family.
Athens - Discover the Ancient Marvels
Athens - Experience the Thrill of Searching for Oracles
Santorini – Enjoy Island Life as a Family
Santorini – Enjoy Boating around the Aegean
Santorini – Uncover Images of Atlantis
Crete – Bask in the Beauty of the Sea
Crete – Explore the Lair of the Minotaur
Crete – Indulge in the Diversity of Crete
Crete – Depart for Home
- Embrace the ancient history of Athens on a guided tour of the Acropolis and historic Olympic Stadium
- Listen to the voice of the Oracle of Delphi with a visit to the Temple of Apollo in the foothills of Mount Parnassus
- Squish grapes as a family on a tour of a celebrated winery on Santorini
- Explore the ancient streets and houses of Akrotiri, a Bronze Age settlement with possible links to Atlantis
- Learn how to make traditional Cretan cheese pie with a hands-on cooking demonstration
- Kayak around the old Cretan fortress of Spinalonga, with roots dating back to the Venetian Empire
$2,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 1327 reviews.
Reviewed By Jesse M.
Reviewed By Marc S.
Reviewed By Kimberly S.
Reviewed By Bhairavi K.
Reviewed By James D.
Reviewed By Lorraine A.