Sample breathtaking wines and indulge in mouthwatering cuisine during this 10-day wine and food tour of France. This tour focuses on the ultimate wine road through the Burgundy and Alsace regions. Picturesque villages, dramatic castles, and inspiring cooking classes will capture your imagination, while wine cellars, half-timbered homes, and Michelin-starred restaurants will enrich your experience. During this tour, you will experience the essence of France.
Lyon - Arrive in Lyon
Lyon is a captivating city with nearly two millennia of history that rises out of the confluence of the Rhone and Saone Rivers. Your private transfer will greet you upon your arrival at Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport before escorting you to the comforts of your luxurious accommodation. After setting in to the city, your private guide will provide you with an immersive introduction to the history, charm, and heritage of Lyon. Your introductory dinner will prove delicious at a classic Lyonnaise Bouchon.
Beaune - Hands-On Cooking Class
Beaune - Visit Remarkable Wineries
Beaune - The Splendor of Dijon
Beaune - The Unique Beauty of Beaune
Beaune - Beaune at your Preferred Pace
Alsace - Transfer to Alsace via Colmar
Alsace - Three Famous Wine Villages
Alsace - The City at Your Leisure
Alsace - Departure
- Indulge in the remarkable flavors of Lyon during a hands-on cooking class guided by a Michelin-starred chef
- Delight in the celebrated wines of the Burgundy region during a privately guided tour to sample Grand cru
- Follow the renowned wine route of Alsace and visit three storybook villages that are famous for their enchanting ambiance and elegant wines
- Embrace the flavors of local and seasonal ingredients at a two-star Michelin restaurant
- Experience the thrill and flavor of finding truffles during a privately guided truffle hunt and tasting excursion
- Sample the distinctive flavor of mustard when on a private tour of a family-owned mustard mill
- Enjoy an immersive tour of Beaune's beauty, which is evident in the grand display of history at the HOtel-Dieu Hospice
- Explore the history, heritage, and contemporary culture of Lyon on a guided tour
$5,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth F.
Reviewed By Debra B.
Reviewed By Michael B.
Reviewed By michael k.
Reviewed By Sophia M.
Reviewed By Patricia C.