Ancient marvels, classic culture, and divine cuisine will immerse you in the splendors France, Italy, and Greece on your 28-day trip. Bask in extravagance as you witness the castles of the Loire Valley and the charming villages of Santorini. Venice will enchant you, and the charisma of Tuscany will welcome you with a glass of celebrated wine. From the chic ambiance of Paris to the Renaissance grandeur of Florence, the Colosseum in Rome to the Parthenon in Athens, you will experience wonder, discover...
Paris - Arrive in Paris with a Seine Cruise
Paris is an icon of international cities and embodies French culture with romantic alleyways, vibrant restaurants, and cafes filled with the scents of cappuccino and pastries. Chic boutique shops line the streets of distinctive neighborhoods as the Bohemian district of Montmartre retains a connection to intriguing artists like Lautrec and Picasso. The city will easily cast its spell on you as you arrive at Charles de Gaulle Airport, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival.
After settling into the comforts of your luxury hotel in the heart of the city, experience the beauty of the city from the Seine. The picturesque beauty of the city will be yours to take in as you glide beneath the images of famous buildings. From the edges of the Louvre Museum to the d’Orsay Museum, you can see the soaring symbol of the city, the Eiffel Tower. In the evening, the pillar is bathed in light glinting against the 18,000 iron pieces used to support the tower.
Paris - Delight in a Grand Tour of Paris
Paris - Explore the Stunning Loire Valley
Paris - Experience impressionist Havens
Venice - Fly to Venice and Enjoy its Secrets
Venice - Uncover Venice’s Unusual Island Gems
Florence - Travel to the Museums of Florence
Florence - Discover Florence from Above
Florence - Delight in Florence’s Hidden Gardens
Tuscany - Indulge Tuscany’s Depths with a Wine Tour
Tuscany - Embrace a Thrilling Truffle Hunt
Tuscany - Bask in the Essence of Tuscany
Rome - Enjoy the Treasures of Roman Civilization
Rome - Visit the Wonders of Ancient Ostia
Rome - Revel in the Castelli Romani Hill Towns
Rome - Wander Civita di Bagnoregio and Calcata
Rome - Relax in and around Rome at your Leisure
Positano - Embrace the Beauty of Capri
Positano - Discover the Charm of Ischia and Procida
Positano - Explore the Ancient World around Pompeii
Santorini - Fly to Santorini for a Day at Leisure
Santorini - Embrace a Caldera Catamaran Cruise
Santorini - Discover Island Villages and Wine
Mykonos - Travel to Mykonos and Bask on the Island
Mykonos - Discover Wonderful Mykonos at your Pace
Athens - Fly to Athens and Enjoy Ancient Thrills
Athens - Delight in the Ancient Beauty of Athens
Athens - Depart for Home
- Embrace the charms of Paris with an evening cruise of the Seine River for marvelous views of the city’s most iconic sites
- Bask in the elegance of Venice with a private gondola ride through the city’s hidden canals for a different view away from the Grand Canal
- Indulge in the dramatic sunset of Santorini with a private catamaran cruise along the caldera
- Witness the breathtaking artwork of Italy’s world-changing Renaissance with a private tour of the Uffizi and Accademia galleries to find renowned masterworks of Italian art
- Sample the elegant and decadent flavors of Tuscany during a private truffle hunt and a guided tasting of celebrated wines like Brunello and Chianti
- Discover a different perspective of Ancient Rome at Ostia Antica to find the second-largest archeological excavation in Italy and hints of life millennia ago
- Immerse yourself in the ancient wonders of Delos in search of the mythology connected to twin gods Apollo and Artemis in the ruins of the historic city
- Cruise between the famous island of Capri and the overlooked islands of Ischia and Procida in the Bay of Naples on an exclusive VIP sailboat
- Uncover the grandeur of preserved castle and pristine landscape of the Loire Valley with lush vineyards and hints of history connected to Leonardo da Vinci
- Explore the unique and preserved atmosphere of villages scattered around the Lazio region outside of Rome, from abandoned cliff-side villages to ancient lakeside towns
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on 246 reviews.
Reviewed By Steven B.
Reviewed By Albert A.
Reviewed By Maureen H.
Reviewed By Randy A.
Reviewed By Joseph S.
Reviewed By Brian G.