The sun will set low over the Catalonian fields and spreads its rays over the glittering azure expanse of the Mediterranean Sea during your 13-day Spain and France tour. Modern cities and darling villages greet you at every turn, charming and captivating you. The air is thick with the rich smells of cooking and the promise of another beautiful night as art lovers uncover the true names of cultural Paradise.
Madrid - Welcome to Spain!
This morning you land on the outskirts of Madrid, one of the most sensational cities in Europe and home to some of the greatest art museums on the planet. A private driver will be waiting for you at the airport, ready to escort you to your charming and elegant hotel right in the middle of the city’s bustling heart. After dropping off your bags and taking some time to recover from jet lag, you can explore this amazing city, taking in the many sights and reveling in the unparalleled experiences that have made Madrid the political, social and cultural center of Spain.
Madrid - Touring Magnificent Madrid
Barcelona - Spanish Royalty and a Thrilling Train Ride
Barcelona - The Captivating Capital of Catalonia
Barcelona - A Day of Leisure in Beautiful Barcelona
Provence - Crossing the Pyrenees into Southern France
Provence - Delightful Towns and Spectacular Scenery
St. Tropez - Making Your Way to the Med
St. Tropez - Your First Taste of the Cote D’Azur
Nice - A Day in Nice
Nice - The Artistic Charms of the Riviera
Nice - Soaking up the Sun by the Shores of the Med
Nice - Bidding Adieu
- Hit all the highlights of Madrid, Spain’s splendid capital and the home of some of the greatest art collections known to humanity, from the stunning exhibits at the world-famous Prado to the undeniable grandeur of the Royal Palace
- Live it up in Barcelona, where the surrealistic presence of Gaudi permeates every street corner and where the infectious charm of Catalonia fills the air, from the iconic La Rambla to the soaring La Sagrada Familia
- Marvel at the countryside that marks the border between Spain and France as you make your way from the heart of Catalonia into the incomparable fields of southern France
- Spend two day reveling in the leisurely pace and undeniable beauty of life in Provence, taking in the region’s storied history, its alluring communities or its stunning natural landscapes, from Arles to Avignon
- Glory in the grandeur of the French Riviera, the home to movie stars and movie festivals, famous artists and unforgettable edifices, all framed by the gentle surf of the Mediterranean and the comforting warmth of a sunset off the Cote D’Azur
- Discover the vibrant art scene on the coast of the Med, from the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Nice to the Maeght Foundation in St-Paul-de-Vence
From the streets of majestic Madrid to the shores of the Cote d’Azur, Spain and France are must-see spots for art lovers the world over. This 13-day vacation is dedicated to showing you all the best of this remarkable region, with great masters and lesser-known luminaries existing side-by-side and surrounded by a beauty that is truly unlike anywhere else on Earth.
Begin in Madrid as your wind your way through the great galleries and sensational cities of Spain, taking in the glories of the Prado and the scintillating modern art of Barcelona. Explore the local museums throughout Provence and southern France, reveling in the pace of life in towns like Nice and St. Tropez. And experience the truly inspiring scenery that has driven artists to soaring heights for centuries, from Matisse to van Gogh to Antoni Gaudi.
If you’ve longed to live the life of a watercolorist or dream of days where the only thing on the schedule is relaxing, if you’ve yearned for the grandeur of nature and the brilliance of modern art, if you’ve wanted nothing more than to spend two weeks in creative revelry, this is one vacation that is sure to leave you dazzled and delighted.
$4,350 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 92 reviews.
Reviewed By randy g.
Reviewed By Julia F.
Reviewed By Maria F.
Reviewed By Frank W.
Reviewed By Wendy G.
Reviewed By Jay T.