From the cozy charm of a Cotswolds farmhouse in the wintery countryside to the scarf-wearing and pint-hoisting hospitality of London, this 9-day tour of England at Christmas time will present you with an unforgettable experience of the holidays. England is an excellent choice of destinations no matter what time of year you visit, but nothing quite matches seeing this historic land during the peak of the holiday season.
Cotswolds – Stepping Into a Dickens Novel
Like stepping into a Charles Dickens novel, the Cotswolds will present an outstanding place to blend the traditions of the holiday season with a rustic countryside of rolling hills. Upon arriving at Heathrow Airport, a private transfer will drive you to your luxurious accommodation in this Area of outstanding natural beauty. Upon your arrival at your hotel, you will have the remainder of the day to relax or set off in search of your next Christmas adventure.
Cotswolds – An Authentic English Christmas
Cotswolds – Savoring a Strictly British Tradition
London – A Christmas Arrival in the British Capital
London – A Holiday Walking Tour
London – England's Castles and Courts
London – The Highest Dome in the World
London – Riding on the Eye of London
London – Departure
- Stroll along the dewey meadows and wooded paths of the Cotswolds during a Christmas tour in this idyllic setting of rolling hills and stoney villages
- Participate in that most English of traditions by enjoying afternoon tea and pastries, during which all your worries will seem to melt away
- Celebrate Christmas Day in the rustic atmosphere of your Cotswolds farmhouse hotel and witness the charm and beauty of this holiday in the English countryside
- Stand in the shadow of Big Ben on a walking tour of the city center to the adjacent Houses of Parliament and some of London's most iconic landmarks
- Strap on your skates for a visit to one of the many ice rinks in the London to glide through this wintery and iconic city
- Dive into the depths of Westminster Abbey and witness the centuries of history and artwork in England's coronation church of choice
- Witness London stretched out before you from the heights of London's Eye, the world's largest observation wheel, for an unparalleled view of the city
- Ring in the New Year on a riverboat cruise on the Thames River with great music and even better company
$4,675 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on 110 reviews.
Reviewed By Lisa A.
Reviewed By Myron a.
Reviewed By Jeffrey A.
Reviewed By Kathy P.
Reviewed By Peggy C.
Reviewed By Luther N.