From Abbey Road to London Bridge, the capital of the United Kingdom enjoys a reputation that is much larger than the city itself, and this 7-day tour of London has been designed to help you reconcile this reputation with the reality of your visit. The distinct thrill of this reality will be revealed through day trips to Oxford and Cambridge, vintage trains rides, and an exploration of the headquarters of British soccer fandom.
London – The Banks of the Thames River
Once the center of a global empire, London presents visitors with a blur of unique artwork, superb monuments, and a storied legacy. Today, you will venture into this world of parliaments, palaces, and pop culture on your first day. After arriving at London's Heathrow airport, you will be able to enjoy a scenic orientation by car through the city center. From Buckingham Palace to Westminster Abbey, the iconic sites of the city will come to life before you arrive at your conveniently located accommodation.
London – The City's Many Faces
London – Returning to College
London – Contemporary Street Art
London – Your Inner Futboller
London – Through London in Style
London – Departure
- Discover London's main sites on a driving tour of the city, where stunning architecture and colorful neighborhoods will give you a taste of what is to come
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the city from atop the London Eye, a massive ferris wheel that gives riders some of the best views of the Thames River
- Witness the inspired art of master artists, such as Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Titian, Botticelli, and Leonardo da Vinci during a visit to London's National Gallery
- Wander the centers of learning at Oxford and Cambridge, where some of the world's most influential thinkers have studied and penned their way into history
- Rock along the rails on a classy tour aboard a vintage 1920s train with antique upholstery and scenic views of London
- Ponder the vaulted ceilings and arches of London's iconic Westminster Abbey, where numerous royals are buried, and historic weddings have cemented the empire
- Explore London's contemporary infatuation with soccer during a visit to Wembley stadium, where the echos of past champions still reverberate
$2,445 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 2 reviews.
Reviewed By Rajjina S.
Reviewed By Judy B.