Embrace unique and diverse experiences during your exclusive 13-day Chile highlights tour. You will have an immersive experience in cultural and natural grandeur in a country full of splendor. From the pristine Atacama Desert to soaring Torres del Paine towers, Santiago’s cosmopolitan charm to the image of Easter Island’s Moai, your customizable tour of Chile will bring you face to face with adventure, discovery, and unforgettable luxury.
Atacama - Arrive in San Pedro de Atacama
The Atacama Desert is a remarkable landscape spanning desert canyons and snow-white salt flats to Incan ruins and intriguing petroglyphs. Your flight will land at Calama Airport, where your private transfer will greet you upon arrival. You will settle into the comforts of your luxurious accommodations at the foothills of the Salt Mountain range. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to relax in the beauty of your hotel and the stunning surroundings of the desert landscape ranging from wrinkled volcanoes to fields of steaming geysers that create an otherworldly ambiance.
Atacama - Discover the Beauty of the Atacama
Atacama - Explore the Atacama’s Land and Sky
Santiago - Witness Geysers and Fly to the Capital
Torres del Paine - Transfer to Famous Patagonia
Torres del Paine - Embrace the French Valley
Torres del Paine - Trek to the Base of the Towers
Torres del Paine - Bask in a Kayak Adventure
Santiago - Relax in the Charm of Santiago
Hanga Roa - Fly to Easter Island’s Unique Majesty
Hanga Roa - Wander Natural and Cultural Beauty
Hanga Roa - Cycle and Snorkel around Easter Island
Hanga Roa - Depart for Home
- Discover the stunning desert landscape of the Atacama Desert with a tour of the natural and geological landscape around the Valley of the Moon
- Embrace the image of the Torres del Paines' soaring towers on a full-day excursion to the towers’ granite base in Patagonia
- Witness the exceptional cultural landmark of Easter Island’s Moai on a private cycling tour of Easter Island
- Wander the beauty of the French Valley on a hiking excursion for views across Lake Pehoe to the slopes of Cerro Paine Grande
- Bask in the seemingly endless starlight of spanning the sky of San Pedro de Atacama with an Andean Astronomy tour
- Kayak beneath the gaze of the stunning Grey Glacier to find floating icebergs and a spectacular view of the glacial wall
- Snorkel in the pristine waters around Rapa Nui to experience the famous clarity, corals, and tropical marine life
- Enjoy visiting the majestic and active Tatio Geysers to find large pools of boiling water, fumaroles, and natural hot springs in the high-altitude desert
- Indulge in the welcoming comforts of luxury accommodations in some of Chile’s most remarkable landscapes combining natural and cultural opulence
- Revel in a half-day biking excursion around the Atacama to reach Devil's Throat, a point at which natural wonder and local mythology meet
$4,220 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Scott J.
Reviewed By Otavio P.
Reviewed By Scott V.
Reviewed By James N.
Reviewed By Daniel B.
Reviewed By Alka P.