Enjoy romantic bliss as you explore lush rainforests that sweep across the Cayo District and wallow in tropical waters that surround the private island of Thatch Caye on your 9-day Belize honeymoon. Relish spa therapies surrounded by the sparkling ocean, enter karst limestone caves hidden within the forest, sit back on the soft pearly sands of secluded beaches, and uncover the mysteries of Ancient Maya during your escape.
San Ignacio - Peaceful Arrival in Belize
Your intimate escape in Belize will introduce you to lush wilderness landscapes and breathtaking marine coastlines, sharing the immense diversity this Caribbean-style country has to offer. The adventure will begin in the Cayo District as you arrive at the airport, meet your private transfer, and cruise past the dewy Cayo rainforests to a lavish lodge tucked beneath the peaks of the Maya Mountains. The cottage is nearby a selection of experiences, including the natural history center, Blue Morpho Butterfly enclosure, and Macal River, that you may explore to get a feel for your peaceful surroundings.
San Ignacio - The Xibalba Cathedral Inside a Cave
San Ignacio - Scenic Excursions in San Ignacio
San Ignacio - Tour the Tikal Temples of Guatemala
Thatch Caye - Paddle the Caves of Five Blues Lake
Thatch Caye - Snorkel the Breathtaking Blue Sea
Thatch Caye - Seaside Dreams Beneath the Stars
Thatch Caye - Explore the Treasures of Thatch Caye
Thatch Caye - Caribbean Scenes the Morning You Leave
- Explore the Maya underworld, Xibalba, on an adventurous tour of Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave through the labyrinth of passageways to The Cathedral inside the stunning cavern
- Horseback ride across the lush landscapes of Cayo District, canoe the silver waterways, and spot rare winged creatures on bird watching tours of the magnificent wilderness
- Discover the mysteries of Ancient Maya and admire the civilizations incredible art, architecture, and engineering during a tour of the Tikal Temples of Guatemala
- Paddle across the cobalt Five Blues Lake to see the sensational wilderness scenes and enter the immense water caves that carve the karst limestone mountains of the reserve
- Dive into the breathtaking blue sea surrounding the private island Thatch Caye and snorkel stunning coral hotspots across the Belize Barrier Reef
- Cruise the idyllic seaside circling Thatch Caye during the evening boat tour as the stars pierce the midnight blue sky and the galaxies shine brighter than ever before
- Relax and unwind as you bask in an invigorating spa therapy surrounded by the sea on a thatched pavilion hovering over the ocean enveloping Thatch Caye
$5,350 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on
Reviewed By Rob W.
Reviewed By Tiare S.
Reviewed By Lori W.
Reviewed By Wendy &.
Reviewed By Nina B.
Reviewed By ben m.