Embark on the ultimate mix of history, adventure, and natural beauty during your 13-day Belize tour with every detail customizable to your desired experiences. You have endless options at your fingertips, from plunging into the depths of Maya architecture at Xunantunich to diving into the sea in search of sea turtles. Night safaris, cave viewing, and horseback riding barely scratch the surface of possibilities for your Belize trip. Handcrafted for 2022, this sample itinerary is here to inspire.
Cayo District - Arrive in Tropical Belize
Belize is a gorgeous country of lush landscapes, captivating mountains, and inspiring water along the Caribbean coast. Your private driver will meet you at Belize International Airport upon your arrival and escort into the foothills of the Maya Mountains to reach the Cayo District. You have plenty of options as you arrive at your hotel. From relaxing in the spa to hiking the rainforest, kayaking to walking the jungle bridges, you can do what feels best to you. Relax as you settle into the comforts of your lodge, where the aroma of tropical flowers highlights your remote location in the rainforest and the surrounding natural beauty.
Cayo District - Experience a Kayaking Adventure
Cayo District - Enjoy Mayan Cooking and the Jungle
Cayo District - Discover the Wonders of ATM Cave
Cayo District - Horseback Riding and Mayan Ruins
Cayo District - Experience the Treasures of Tikal
Island Resort - Travel to a Private Coastal Resort
Island Resort - Bask in the Comfort of your Resort
Island Resort - Embrace the Waters at your Leisure
Placencia - Travel to the Central Coast’s Beauty
Placencia - Wander the Stunning Monkey River
Placencia - Indulge in Chocolate and Waterfalls
Placencia - Depart for Home
- Embrace the luxuries of an idyllic private island resort on the world’s second-largest barrier reef with an intimate over-water-bungalow
- Search for captivating manatees, sunbathing crocodiles, and boisterous howler monkeys on a private boating excursion through mangrove forests and up the Monkey River
- Indulge in the luxurious setting of the night sky on a private stargazer’s cruise for a unique view of the starlight and calm waters
- Venture deep into the vibrant jungle to discover preserved Maya archeological sites at Xunantunich and Tikal
- Sample the sumptuous and historic flavors of traditional Maya cuisine during a private cooking class with a professional instructor
- Discover the layered flavors of chocolate in a traditional village as you learn the history, heritage, and cultivation of the cocoa bean before delighting in a tasting
- Experience the distinctive splendors of the jungle at night with a privately guided jungle safari excursion in search of elusive nocturnal wildlife
- Plunge into the Maya underworld at Actun Tunichil Muknal cave with an excursion into the vast network of caverns home to ancient ceremonial and burial grounds
- Embark on a fascinating kayak adventure in Five Blues Lake National Park in search of glistening stalactites and a lazy river system
- Enjoy the endless possibilities you have by staying at luxurious properties across Belize that cater to the activities, excursions, and experiences you want to have
$6,755 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on 63 reviews.
Reviewed By Nina B.
Reviewed By Ruth A.
Reviewed By Richard M.
Reviewed By ben m.
Reviewed By Wendy &.
Reviewed By Lori W.