From scenic outback villas that overlook vineyards to aquatic amusement parks, this 14-day tour through South Australia, Queensland, and New South Wales introduces visitors to what is best of this remarkable region. Focusing on regional specialities, the abundance of geologic beauty, and ecological diversity, witness a side of Australia that is missed by many. Book your tour today to develop an intimate understand of what makes these regions so special.
Sydney – Adventure Through Australia
Tucked in a winding cove in Australia's Southeastern edge, Sydney offers visitors a welcome concentration of urban charm during their journey into the bush. As the capital of New South Wales, Sydney enjoys a burgeoning population and a thriving food and drink scene. Visitors typically use Sydney as a launchpad into the natural beauty that is found to the north and south of the many nearby national parks. After a private transfer conveys you to your accommodation, you will have the remainder of the day to create your own Sydney adventure.
Sydney – The Opera House
Sydney – Life of a Sydneysider
Kangaroo Island – Australia's Third-Largest Island
Kangaroo Island – Off-The-Grid Experience
Kangaroo Island – Exciting Morning Excursion
Barossa Valley – An Italian Villa
Barossa Valley – Wine-Producing Excellence
Hamilton Island – A Day of Travel
Hamilton Island – Reclining in Queensland
Hamilton Island – A Coastal Refuge
Sydney – From the Bush to the Bay
Sydney – An Energetic Bayside City
Sydney – Departure
- Enjoy a relaxing day of leisure to explore this unique jewel between ocean and outback
- Stroll through the award-winning architecture of the Sydney Opera House on a private tour
- Sip on craft beer or stroll along the many parks and tree-lined boulevards of Sydney as you get acquainted with this unique corner of Australia
- Feel the wind in your hair during a visit to the rugged contours of Kangaroo Island
- Choose from a memorable menu of activities, from horseback riding to guided walking tours, to explore Australia's third-largest island
- Indulge in a morning of relaxation when the distant sound of the pounding surf provides a rhythmic backdrop to your island retreat
- Stroll through generations of winemaking excellence during a visit to South Australia and the fertile plains of the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy lively banter and wine tips from a seasoned sommelier on a private tour of the wineries that put South Australia on the wine-producing map
- Step into the island paradise of Hamilton, where the Great Barrier Reef is only minutes away and a customizable suite of thrilling activities awaits you
- Visit the floating resort of Reefworld, which provides an excellent opportunity to survey the coral chemistry at work
$11,195 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1756 reviews.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Susan M.
Reviewed By Mary F.
Reviewed By Chuck H.
Reviewed By Erica B.
Reviewed By Bina S.