From the streets of Australia’s biggest cities to the bright and clear air above Milford Sound, the Southern Hemisphere will dazzle you at every turn during this customizable 21-day Australia, New Zealand, and Bora Bora tour. There’s no denying that this unforgettable tour of Oceana is a complete sensory experience that will lead you from secluded sands to the vibrant sounds of cosmopolitan cities.
Auckland – The Day at Leisure
Welcome to Auckland, the ‘City of Sails’. Auckland offers all of the things associated with a sophisticated cosmopolitan city, from beautiful scenery to adrenaline-pumping adventure with elegance highlighted by the first-class food and wine. Your private transfer will meet you at Auckland International Airport upon your arrival and escort you to your gorgeous hotel in the heart of the city. The view from your bedroom will overlook the Hauraki Gulf showcasing the emerald waters and shores of nearby Waiheke Island. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to get acquainted with the city at your preferred pace.
Auckland – Culture, Views, and Landscapes
Queenstown – Relaxing Alpine Day
Queenstown – The Dart River
Queenstown – Views of Milford Sound
Port Douglas – Port Douglas’s Beauty
Day 7 - 9
Port Douglas – Marvels around Port Douglas
Day 10 - 11
Melbourne – Time at Your Leisure
Melbourne – Wildlife Safari
Melbourne – Wildlife and Scenery
Day 14 - 15
Sydney – Arrive in Sydney
Day 16 - 17
Sydney – Iconic Sites
Bora Bora – French Polynesia and Bora Bora
Day 19 - 20
Bora Bora – Maeva in French Polynesia
Bora Bora – Departure
- Marvel at the vibrant colors and abundant tropical fish of the largest reef system in the world during a Great Barrier Reef day cruise
- Witness the architectural splendor of the iconic Sydney Opera House on a private tour to view the famous exterior and the dynamic interior
- Swim with lemon sharks and search for moray ells inside the crystal-clear lagoon of Bora Bora
- Enjoy the breathtaking mountainous terrain, elegant waterfalls, and stunning wildlife of Milford Sound during a helicopter and cruise tour
- Visit the remarkable wildlife of Australia with a specialist guide outside of Melbourne for insight into the natural habitats of koalas and kangaroos
- Sample delicious wines and chocolate during a private tour of Phillip Island revealing the cultural splendors of life outside of Melbourne
- Explore the tropical jungle, farmland, mountain peaks, and views of the Coral Sea on a hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands
- Revel in the thrill of speeding down the Dart Rive during a jet boat ride alongside ancient beech forest
- Discover distinctive blue haze stemming from the eucalyptus forest of Blue Mountains National Park before viewing the famous Three Sisters karsts
- Dig your toes into the hot sands and refreshing waters of Sydney’s famous coastline at Bondi Beach
$19,105 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.6 stars based on
Reviewed By Robin B.
Reviewed By Sandra H.
Reviewed By Amy B.
Reviewed By Cynthia W.
Reviewed By Adrian M.
Reviewed By C C.