Explore unmatched scenery and one-of-a-kind cities on this 10-day sample tour to Argentina and Chile. Witness the fire of the tango and the beauty of the snow-capped Andean peaks, savor sumptuous wines and the glory of the rugged mountains. Your tour of Buenos Aires, Bariloche, and Puerto Montt tour will introduce you to some of the friendliest and most fascinating people, all eager to share their stories with you.
Buenos Aires – Bienvenidos!
This morning sees you landing in the outskirts of the mighty metropolis of Buenos Aires, the “Paris of Latin America” and one of the most unique and unforgettable cities on the globe. Drop off your bags at your luxurious and perfectly located hotel before stepping out onto the streets of this charming capital. Walk the gorgeous sidewalks of the Belgrano barrio (neighborhood), one of the most sophisticated in Buenos Aires. Or, tour the theaters of Tribunales, from Avenida Corrientes to the awesome and recently renovated Teatro Colon, Argentina’s premier opera house and one of the most acoustically perfect buildings on the planet. Enjoy dinner at any number of parillas (grills) that dot the city center. The beef is always perfectly prepared, the wine is always sumptuous, and the atmosphere is always charged with the bonhomie of life in unparalleled Buenos Aires.
Buenos Aires – Argentina’s Amazing Capital
Buenos Aires – Tigre and the Tango
Bariloche – Exploring the Wonders of Nahuel Huapi National Park
Bariloche – The Breathtaking Beauty of Bariloche
Peulla – Crossing Into Chile
Puerto Montt – A Day on the Water
Bariloche – River Cruising & Shopping
Bariloche – Forests, Lakes and Rivers in Argentina’s Hinterlands
Buenos Aires – Bidding Adieu to Argentina
- Discover the offerings of brilliant Buenos Aires, from the gorgeous city parks of Belgrano to the Plaza de Mayo, from the gorgeous cemetery at Recoleta to the Avenida 9 de Julio, the widest avenue on Earth
- Explore Bariloche and its striking surroundings, from the soaring Andes to the lush waterlands of Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Enter Chile in style as you cruise past some of Patagonia’s most beautiful lakes, steer through her winding rivers and cross the high plains that gently rise into the puissant ridges of the Andes Mountains
- Tour Chile’s dazzling Lake District as you explore Lake Todos Los Santos and ogle at the impressive rises of Mount Puntiagudo and the incredible peak of Osorno
- Return to Bariloche for a voyage along her spectacular lakes, alighting at Victoria Island and taking in the primeval power of El Bosque de Arrayanes, one of those only forests of its type on the planet
$4,225 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 269 reviews.
Reviewed By Cy C.
Reviewed By Ron R.
Reviewed By Dana S.
Reviewed By Mary E.
Reviewed By Sam S.
Reviewed By Rafael A.