Africa is a land of beauty and unparalleled wonders. Whether you are a romantic, wildlife lover or adventurer she will compel and awe you with her extraordinary charm. This 5-star private tour offers an exceptional opportunity to discover Africa at a 30% discount. Filled with special experiences, including a unique river safari, this journey of a lifetime delivers the best of Southern Africa.
Kalahari Desert - Arrive at Tswalu Kalahari Reserve, South Africa
Today, your unforgettable African journey begins. Arrive in the city of Johannesburg where you’ll catch a short flight to Tswalu Kalahari Reserve. With 100,000 hectares situated deep in the Kalahari Desert, Tswalu is the biggest private game reserve in South Africa. Why not relax after the journey by taking a dip in the infinity swimming pool, which provides a fantastic vantage of the surrounding savannah. Consider spending your first desert evening out on the Kalahari’s famous red dunes, digging your feet into the warm sand and enjoying a cocktail as the setting sun colors’ the sky.
Kalahari Desert - Explore the Kalahari Wilderness: Iconic as well as Rare African Wildlife
Kalahari Desert - Close Encounters with African Animals
Kalahari Desert - Discover the Archaeology of Rock Art Sites
Cape Town - Kalahari Desert to Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town - Journey up Table Mountain
Cape Town - Wine Tasting in the Cape Winelands
Cape Town - Cape Peninsula Tour
Victoria Falls - Cape Town, South Africa to Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls - Explore Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls - Take a Safari into Big Five Territory
Chobe River - Leave Zimbabwe for Namibia/Botswana river safari
Chobe River - Tour Chobe River by Zambezi Queen Luxury Boat
Chobe River - Take in the Riverside Sites and Abundant Wildlife
Kasane - Disembark Zambezi Queen to Return Home
- Visit a diversity of game viewing habitats, from desert, to bush, to riverine - each prolific with its own uniquely adapted wildlife
- Relish once-in-a-lifetime experiences – from horseback safaris in the Kalahari dunes, to exploring the bush at night
- Lose yourself on the Chobe River, enjoying the serenity, sunshine and spectacular wilderness
- Tour the southern expanse of Africa (including South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia) along the way enjoy firsthand encounters with each country’s best loved wildlife
- Discover Cape Town’s picturesque scenery and explore her grandest sites – from Table Mountain to Cape Point
- Sip award-winning wine in South Africa’s breathtaking vineyards• Stroll through a lush rainforest and gaze upon the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls
$16,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 17 reviews.
Reviewed By Patrick S.
Reviewed By Walter N.
Reviewed By Paula S.
Reviewed By Randy S.
Reviewed By Michael B.
Reviewed By Kim H.