Safari is different in Zimbabwe. Walk across landscapes of rhinos and elephants, canoe through rivers of big game, and feel a deep connection with the wild. Combine a 4-day canoe expedition with days spent walking in the bush, and this exclusive adventure provides a new perspective on African safari. You will find yourself listening, smelling, looking and feeling as all of your senses will be inspired on this intrepid journey into areas that very rarely see people. Celebrate the authenticity and...
Victoria Falls – Arrival on the Zambezi
Touch down in Victoria Falls and transfer to your lodge by boat, a journey along the Zambezi and a quick insight into what’s to come in Mana Pools. In the coming days, you will start paddling along the Zambezi, some 600 kilometers downriver from here, where it is narrower and less daunting. From the boat, you might see hippos and elephants, legendary figures who dot the length of the Zambezi. Chacma baboons and vervet monkeys cluster in the trees overlooking the river, while prints along the riverbank suggest that antelopes are not far away. Spend the afternoon relaxing at the lodge before a sunset dinner cruise, which is gourmet and wild in equal measures.
Victoria Falls – Majestic Viewpoints and the World’s Most Powerful Waterfall
Kariba – Getting Ready for the Canoeing Adventure
Chirundu – Paddling Through Epic Landscapes
Day 5 - 6
Mana Pools National Park – Unique Canoe Expedition
Mana Pools National Park – Final Day Canoeing with Africa’s Giants
Hwange National Park – Relaxed Walks and Drives
Day 9 - 10
Hwange National Park – Exclusive Walking Safari
Victoria Falls – Departure
- Paddle through the wilderness with an exclusive 4-day canoeing expedition on the Zambezi River, passing through the epic big game of Mana Pools National Park
- Wander into the wild with a 3-day walking safari in Hwange National Park, savoring astonishing encounters with elephants, giraffe, rhino, and dozens of unique species
- Stand before Victoria Falls and get soaked by its spray, the best way to appreciate the force of the world’s most powerful waterfall
- Camp on remote Zambezi River islands, where you’re surrounded by wildlife and enveloped by nature
- Journey into landscapes that receive just a handful of visitors a year; you paddle parts of the Zambezi cut off by road or trail, and walk in a restricted private concession
- Discover Zimbabwe’s animals from new perspectives and lose track over the species you encounter: buffalo, rhino, eland, cheetah, rhino, elephant, giraffe, zebra, and so many more of the continent’s icons
- Complement the canoeing and walking with short game drives, a chance to get really close to lions and leopards
- Fully immerse yourself in the sounds and smells of an untouched world, gaining a true appreciation of Africa and a raw connection with the landscape
- Spend a day game driving around Matusadona National Park, another of Zimbabwe’s remote wonderlands
$11,435 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Jackie W.
Reviewed By Fernando C.
Reviewed By Ben T.