Discover a country brimming with rich culture, captivating natural beauty, and delectable cuisine when embarking on our 14-day northern landscapes and southern cruising Vietnam tour. Tread off the beaten path to eco-focused villages, drive winding roads up striking mountain passes, and dive into dish after dish of unforgettable local flavors. Compare the contrasting cultures of the north and south while uncovering some of Vietnam’s best-kept secrets.
Hanoi - Embrace the Bustle and Ambiance of Vietnam’s Capital
Welcome to Vietnam’s pulse, its capital and the UNESCO citadel of Hanoi. The city buzzes with modernity, while embracing tradition through golden pagodas and ancient temples. After transferring to your hotel and settling in, time is yours to explore. You may wish to stroll along the base of 120-year-old Long Bien Bridge, its soft gray arches coming to life with exquisite murals depicting tales of vendors displaying their wares. Return to the 11th century with a Hoan Kiem Lake water-puppet show. Watch puppeteers in waist-deep water guide wooden characters in expressive movements, accompanied by the whistle of bamboo flutes or the cry of a Vietnamese opera singer.
Ha Giang - Discover Vietnam’s Final Frontier and Picturesque Hoang Su Phi
Phin Ho - Discover the Rich Traditions and Culture of the Red Dzao Tribe
Pan Hou Village - Trek Downhill Through Bamboo Forests and Lush Valleys
Bac Ha - Witness Daily Farm Life Then Cruise On The Chay River
Sapa - Wander Morning Markets and Walk Around Rice Paddy Terraces
Hanoi - Hike Dirt Trails and Embrace Local Culture and Color
Hanoi - Explore Hanoi by Motorbike and Savor Traditional Street Food
Ha Long Bay - Soak Up the Emerald Water Wonderland of Ha Long Bay
Ho Chi Minh City - Enjoy Tai Chi and Visit a Floating Fishing Village
Ho Chi Minh City - Discover Contrasting Cu Chi and Ho Chi Minh Cities
Tra On - Learn the Tricks of the Coconut Oil and Brickworks Trade
Ho Chi Minh City - Experience Floating Markets and a Wave of Trading Vessels
Ho Chi Minh City - Take One Last Wander Around Historical Ho Chi Minh City
- View exceptional paintings and mosaic floral creations in the mural art displays on the Long Bien Bridge in Hanoi
- Travel to Vietnam’s northernmost region, the final frontier of breathtaking mountainous Ha Giang
- Meet the Red Dzao tribe, which proudly shares its traditions, colorful culture, and clothing
- Trek through swirling golden fields of rice paddies and undulating valleys en route to eco-focused Pan Hou Village
- Cruise the snaking Chay River, sheer rock faces and the lush river bank simply breathtaking
- Marvel at the traditional wooden wheels churning the ribbons of water that flow into the humble yet mighty hydroelectric station at Cat Cat Village.
- Admire the intricate designs of the Black Hmong tribe as they wander through their villages in traditional garb, no design ever the same
- Savor the rich, salty flavors of traditional pho, enjoying the combination of noodles and soup
- Sail the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay and dine in the Fairy or Drum caves
- Discover the canals and waterways less traveled when cruising along the Bai Tu Long Bay, stunning with its towering limestone rock formations covered in jungle-like vegetation
- Explore the floating markets, including the famous Cai Rang market
- Discover bustling Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam’s most populous city, comprising old and new architecture, and ways of life.
$2,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Franklin L.
Reviewed By Mark M.
Reviewed By Jessica W.
Reviewed By Neeta T.
Reviewed By George (.
Reviewed By Marty H.