Uganda does not offer a standard safari. You will move into the unknown with the thrill of surprise at every turn with few other people around to interrupt the experience. Watch warring lions and buffalos on the remote Kidepo Valley savannah, horseback ride and walk with the herds at Lake Mburo, go gorilla trekking in Bwindi, and find walking chimpanzees in Semuliki. And that’s just the start of the wildlife encounters on your customizable 12-day adventure. These things are just the...
Entebbe – Serenity on the Shores of Lake Victoria
There is a sense of calm before you set off on the safari. Arrive at Entebbe International, and the serene shores of Lake Victoria are only a short transfer away. The day is at your leisure, a time to recuperate from the flight and settle into the country’s informal atmosphere. Cute colonial streets can be found close to your hotel, which has a long terrace opening out onto the water. Dinner at the hotel is included, complemented by lingering sunset views over Africa’s largest lake. The adventure starts tomorrow, so sit back and relax.
Kidepo Valley National Park – East Africa’s Final Untouched Frontier
Day 3 - 4
Kidepo Valley National Park – Wildlife Drama
Lake Mburo National Park – Exclusive Aerial Charter Across Uganda
Lake Mburo National Park – Walking and Horseback Safari
Lake Mburo National Park – Nighttime Safari and More Unique Angles
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Along the Ochre Roads
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Intimate Encounters With a Gorilla Troop
Semuliki National Park – Uganda’s Forgotten Congo Basin Rainforest
Semuliki National Park – In Search of Walking Chimpanzees
Semuliki to Entebbe – Departure
- Come face to face with a gorilla troop in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, spending an hour with the world’s largest primates
- Explore Africa’s most undiscovered big-game savanna with a 3-night safari in Kidepo Valley, a raw and rugged national park in the far north of Uganda
- Journey through a wildlife utopia on horseback, a chance to canter with the herds and wander alongside giraffe and buffalo in Lake Mburo
- Go in search of walking chimpanzees in Semuliki National Park, a rainforest realm that intensifies your connection with these rare primates
- Enjoy a safari experience that goes beyond notions of the Big Five, with walks and nighttime drives presenting a strange yet authentic world
- Admire the famous animals from different angles, this Ugandan safari ensuring you get plenty of chances to watch lions, elephants, and other four-legged giants.
- Encounter the rare monkeys of the Congo Basin with guided walks in Uganda’s western rainforests
- Discover Uganda’s landscapes from the air with a charter flight from Kidepo Valley in the desert north to Lake Mburo in the lush, forested south
$10,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Aarti D.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By Jan P.
Reviewed By Gina W.
Reviewed By Daniel S.
Reviewed By Skylar R.