Thai food is celebrated worldwide and for good reasons. Years of tradition and meticulous attention to invigorating all flavor profiles have culminated into a sensory cuisine that is unlike any other. Using a range of aromatic spices and locally-sourced ingredients, Thai chefs create beloved dishes for both traditional tastes and finer palates. On this immersive, 21-day tour of Thailand, you will travel to pivotal destinations that bring timeless recipes to life in perfect fashion. From authentic...
Day 1 - 4
Chiang Mai – A Blend of Tradition and Sophistication
Nestled beneath the striking Doi Suthep Mountain lies the thriving city of Chiang Mai. It is often referred to as the Northern capital of Thailand as it holds significant importance to the Thai people. The city is a booming metropolitan paradise that is set amongst a sprawling and unspoiled landscape. The destination is steeped in rich history, and you will explore this heritage through enchanting experiences during your stay.
Beyond the alluring sights that await, Chiang Mai boasts the most authentic Northern Thai cuisine. The country’s food culture is no better expressed than on the plate of a traditional Chiang Mai Gaeng Hang Lay, which is a Burmese-inspired, sweet yellow curry. You will dabble in the delectable, northern flavors shortly after you have arrived and checked-in to your exceptional 5-star resort beneath Doi Suthep Mountain. You will witness surreal vistas of the surrounding scenery from the splendor of your private suite. Afterward, you can visit distinguished, local markets for wholesome Thai food experiences. The stalls spread spirited energy throughout the vibrant markets, and locals swarm the busy vendors as they fry timeless dishes in their works. You will become pleasantly lost in the exuberant bustle as you move from stall to stall and tuck into delightful delicacies along the way.
Though native chefs are revered for their traditional creations, Chiang Mai boasts a selection of prestigious restaurants for a modern twist on the classics. You can venture out on a guided food tour to the foremost restaurants in the city, where you will dine alongside the upper-class and enjoy award-winning dishes that are paired with elegant glasses of wine. You will depart Chiang Mai feeling inspired by the unique blend of tradition and sophistication that prevails in this sought-after, culinary-centered city.
Day 5 - 6
Chiang Rai – Feast Like a Local
Day 7 - 10
Bangkok – Thailand’s Celebrated Culinary Scene
Day 11 - 12
Hua Hin – Fresh Seafood with Sunset Views
Day 13 - 16
Phuket – Treasured Meals in the Tropics
Day 17 - 19
Krabi – A Taste of Stylish Seclusion
Day 20 - 21
Koh Lanta – Opulent Bites within Paradise
- Discover the complex flavors of Lanna food, which is Northern Thai food, at Chiang Mai’s authentic eateries and stylish restaurants
- Delight in a family-style meal with a local ethnic hill tribe of Chiang Rai and connect with their timeless culinary traditions
- Indulge in a tour the bustling city of Bangkok in search of the most delectable gourmet meals Thailand has to offer
- Bask in the sumptuous flavors of freshly caught seafood against a stunning backdrop of the Gulf of Thailand in Hua Hin
- Cruise to hideaway beaches across Phuket’s sprawling coastline and encounter treasured cuisine at leading restaurants
- Learn more about the culinary culture at a prestigious cooking school in Krabi and try your hand at preparing your own fashionable Thai food
- Luxuriate in seclusion among the secret, snorkeling beaches of Koh Lanta and enjoy the delightful tastes of Thailand in style
$19,105 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Susan V.
Reviewed By Ashley R.
Reviewed By Arian A.
Reviewed By Meghan L.
Reviewed By Jonathan D.