Tanzania is a captivating country boasting remarkable wildlife reserves and sensational sun-kissed shorelines where some of Africa’s iconic animal sightings and magnificent marine encounters can be enjoyed during this tailored 14-day tour from Arusha to Zanzibar. Discover the untouched wilderness spreading across Lake Manyara and the Serengeti as well as spectacular seaside scenes encompassing Zanzibar on this ultimate Tanzania safari and beach experience.
Arusha - First Encounters of Untouched Tanzania
There is no better place to welcome you to Tanzania than the country’s northern safari capital, Arusha. The sprawling city unfolds from the foothills of Mount Meru and stands between the country’s stunning wildlife reserves, including Lake Manyara National Park, Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and more. After landing and checking through immigration, you will transfer to a game lodge tucked beneath the lofty peaks of Mount Meru and boasting views of the snowy summit of Kilimanjaro. You will quickly settle into your scenic environment as you enjoy your first safari in the sweeping wilderness surrounding the city.
Lake Manyara National Park - Connect with the Tanzanian Wilderness
Lake Natron - Colourful Creatures and Striking Volcanic Landscapes
Lake Natron - Ol Doinyo Lengai Trek with Maasai Locals
Serengeti National Park - One-of-a-Kind Serengeti Safari
Seronera - Quintessential Safaris across Central Serengeti
Seronera - The Serengeti’s Great Migration
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Welcome to the Grand Landscape of Ngorongoro
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Peaceful Scenes in the Ngorongoro Crater
Tarangire National Park - Explore Tanzania’s Unspoiled Tarangire
Zanzibar - Sensational Sunsets over Unguja Island
Zanzibar - Unparalleled Seaside Activities in Unguja
Zanzibar - Magnificent Marine Finds Offshore
Zanzibar - Sun-Kissed Sunrise Spectacles
- Explore the rugged bushveld region of the Great Rift Valley joined by an expert ranger in a 4x4 vehicle who will introduce you to the wonders of the Tanzanian wilds spreading across Lake Manyara National Park
- Cruise across the hills commanding Lake Natron and capture the unforgettable red waters of the dangerous volcanic lake as well as the bright pink gathering of lesser flamingos who flock to the surrounding nutrient-rich waters
- Adventure up the active Ol Doinyo Lengai volcano on a thrilling trek alongside local Maasai guides who will share their knowledge of the breathtaking surroundings and welcome you to their humble village for lunch
- Galavant across the green pastures of northern Serengeti National Park to parched savannas stretching as far as the eye can see where you may spot migrating wildebeest, Africa’s Big Five, and so much more
- Wander the illustrious landscapes of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, absorbing the picturesque wilderness scenes of sweeping evergreen plains and encountering the curious creatures who dwell in this protected region
- Join an experienced ranger for a guided safari tour of Tanzania’s jaw-dropping Tarangire National Park, where you will capture remarkable wildlife photography as you journey from one corner of the reserve to the other
- Bask in the natural seaside beauty of Zanzibar’s Unguja island during peaceful dhow, or wooden boat, cruises across the sparkling waters and vitalizing spa therapies against a backdrop of the sun-washed ocean
- Partake in thrilling water sport activities off Unguja’s shores such as big game fishing out at sea, windsurfing across the rolling ocean swells, and scuba diving or snorkeling over the island’s vibrant coral reefs
$8,185 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Adam K.
Reviewed By alicia a.
Reviewed By Isabelle G.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Rachna V.
Reviewed By Amie S.